Tia English Bull Terrier x Lurcher DofB 03.05.13 Fetcham Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Tia English Bull Terrier x Lurcher DofB 07.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I love spending time with gentle Tia. We had a lovely relaxed walk on our own yesterday and then some play time in the paddock. Tia is struggling and sacred in kennels and needs her forever home.
DSCF9831.jpgtia.jpg
DSCF9833.jpgtia.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Tia has a big fab club amongst the walkers - she’s beautiful and once she knows and trusts you she never forgets, I get the waggiest tail and cuddles if I see her heading out with another walker love4.gif

She helped us with the Christmas photo shoot earlier this month - she is a super model don’t you think xxx
B275F61D-B278-4107-908F-9A4CBFC351E2.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
EmmaNicole

Re: Tia English Bull Terrier x Lurcher DofB 03.05.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

So I was lucky enough to give tia her Christmas walk today and needless to say I fell totally in love 😍. What can I say about this girl. She is amazing, such a gentle soul who is terrified in kennels and spends the whole time shaking. She is a little awry of strangers, especially men but is usually won round with some nice treats, in today’s case some lovely cheese 😀.

Tia walks very nicely on lead, stopping every now and then for a treat and a fuss. When meeting dogs out on a walk (today it was April walking Kaylee) she was so good, very polite and not bothered at all having a brief walking companion. The trails were very muddy today which was not a huge fan of and we headed to the poets hut for a lovely cuddle and kisses from my new friend.

If was heart breaking having to put this girl back in her kennel but hopefully her foreverhumans are out there and will come to take her home soon s all this girl wants is a quiet sofa to call her own.

Here is a little pic I got during our lovely cuddles.
BF253756-B550-4703-86E4-B567EBB96C47.jpeg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I do have a soft spot for Tia, and I feel sorry for her as she finds kennels hard, bless her. She is a gentle girl and loves affection. She was so good to walk today, we managed a large circuit and she met all other dogs well, and jumped when a Spaniel barked at her. I walked her along the main road and she didn't react to traffic or get nervous. Tia walks on a slack lead and matches her pace to yours, so she is a delight to walk. She is a timid girl but just needs to know she is loved and would live a quiet home where she could shine. Lovely, lovely dog.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So I was lucky enough to get to walk Tia again today and what a joy she was. She waited so patiently whilst I failed to get her harness on right 3 times! But once we were buckled up off we went for a lovely walk. Tia is an easy walk, although if she catches a scent she wants to follow she will stop but is pretty easy to move on. Tia constantly checks in with you during a walk and looks for reassurance and it’s lovlely to see her start to relax the more encouragement you give her.

We did try a little paddock time but she wasn’t overly interested and didn’t want to chase a ball or anything so instead we walked a bit more and then went back to her kennel for a lovely cuddle.

Tia is such a gentle soul and really doesn’t deserve to be in kennels and so she is really hoping her forever humans will come soon.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So I was lucky enough to get to walk Tia again today and what a joy she was. She waited so patiently whilst I failed to get her harness on right 3 times! But once we were buckled up off we went for a lovely walk. Tia is an easy walk, although if she catches a scent she wants to follow she will stop but is pretty easy to move on. Tia constantly checks in with you during a walk and looks for reassurance and it’s lovlely to see her start to relax the more encouragement you give her.

We did try a little paddock time but she wasn’t overly interested and didn’t want to chase a ball or anything so instead we walked a bit more and then went back to her kennel for a lovely cuddle.

Tia is such a gentle soul and really doesn’t deserve to be in kennels and so she is really hoping her forever humans will come soon.
How gorgeous are those eyes
How gorgeous are those eyes
1D197BFC-1731-4F19-816C-1748C8F2ADD9.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

Tia and I were out enjoying a bit of afternoon sun today.
tiaDSCF0902.jpg
tiaDSCF0908.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Tia breaks my heart. She is such a gentle soul, I wish her home would come soon, she doesn't like kennels and all the noise, bless her. We walked with Kim and Bruno terrier today, both dogs very polite to each other. You hardly notice Tia is on the end of the lead, it's so slack all the time and she walks so quietly by your side. During the walk, Tia's tail gradually came out from between her legs and she gets cheeky looking for treats in my pocket. Such a good girl around other dogs, no trouble at all, but obviously is very nervous around kennels.
anne

Post by anne »

Tia was really enjoying her walk this morning. It was warmer, the sun was coming out and Tia definitely had a spring in her step. We took a longer walk around the fields following Louise with Simba but the 2 dogs were not really interested in each other, just with getting on and enjoying their walk. Tia was so happy that the cheeky Madame tried to go around again, avoiding the paths she knew would take us back to the kennels! Bless her, Monday it was cold and wet and she really didn't fancy a walk, and today she couldn't get enough. Tia is very clear in her communication and knows what she wants. She is amenable to moving on in the direction we need to go, she just likes to make her point.
here she is walking companionably along the road with Simba near the end of the walk.

After her walk Tia was happy to have a rub down with a towel, lifting her paws in turn to be cleaned. love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Beautiful soul, beautiful Tia, you break my heart, I hope you find your home soon darling. I hate watching a nervous dog suffering in the kennel hype. As usual, me and Tia had a lovely walk, and at one point, she found herself surrounded by three off lead labs who were friendly, but very pushy. Tia behaved impeccably and after they had run on, she tried to follow them and was quite out out that she couldn't go with them. I think Tia would thrive living in with suitable dogs who would give her confidence. Tia is a very special girl and deserves a special home, little love.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”