Kami Akita x Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Kami Akita x Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 am

Current Status: Not Available under assessment
Okami.jpg
Kami's Story : Arrived in Rescue at the age of 9 months and has been there for 4 years due to trust issues. The Rescue is closing down and Kami had nowhere to go: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Kami is neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Kami came into our Rescue on the 26.05.18 and is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Kami's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Okami1.jpg
Kami's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 17.05.18: I know I said i wouldn't ask for a while.... I lied. Hi Lynne, I know I promised not to ask again for a while but have a boy who is proving difficult to place. Hes been in a rescue which is closing down in June. They have had him for 4 years and noone has offered to take him.

He's an Akita x seems good with cats. Needs to get to know both people and dogs before he trusts. Carolyn x

Okami arrived 22.05.18

sibirro

Re: Kami Akita x GSD DofB TBAss Coming Saturday 26th

Post by sibirro » Tue May 22, 2018 2:46 pm

v pleased you are taking the handsome boy Kami in :thanks.gif:

Chapmania

Re: Kami Akita x Staffie DofB 2013 Coming Saturday 26th

Post by Chapmania » Wed May 23, 2018 9:18 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Kami love4.gif xx

frankie

Re: Kami Akita x Staffie DofB 2013 Coming Saturday 26th

Post by frankie » Thu May 24, 2018 7:10 am

Oh my 4 years in rescue how sad .Welcome Kami You are really beautiful , hope your forever home comes soon x x

Sarahk

Re: Kami Akita x Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Kami is building his rapport with Lynne - he was happy to have me in the paddock with him too with this wierd black box that I kept pointing at him (ie camera !!!).

Thankyou Lynne for all you are doing for Kami :D
DSC05537.JPG
DSC05538.JPG
DSC05539.JPG
DSC05540.JPG
DSC05541.JPG
DSC05544.JPG
DSC05546.JPG
DSC05548.JPG
DSC05549.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

StevenRP

Re: Kami Akita x Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by StevenRP » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi everyone, I worked at the kennels Karmi previously came from. It does take time to gain his trust, but once you have that, he is such faithful loveable cuddly companion. And has an amazing personality! Hes a little water baby too! Love him so much, and miss him, so good to see him bonding. Thanks so much to rescue remedies for having this special boy! Hows he settling in? Id love an update on him! And if I can help in anyway please just ask! Regards, Steven x

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”