Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 South London Temp Foster

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption

Jan Case

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:53 am

I walked lovely Lola on Wednesday whilst Geoff walked gentleman Marlee. These two are a lovely combination to walk together, they are both so laid back and gentle. Lola decided if she couldn't walk beside Marlee (the path was a bit narrow in places) then she wanted to be in the lead, so we had a bit of pulling until she achieved her objective and then nice loose lead again. Lola is a gentle, lovely lady, with eyes the colour of malt whiskey! She isn't all that interested in treats on her walk, but if she does take them it is oh so gently. We had a little run in the paddock when we got back, she does like to chase the odd tennis ball and then back inside for a chicken chew and a rest on what was getting to be quite a warm afternoon. Lola is a poppet.

xxlynne

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Lola has learned to let her hair down...she is enjoying being a puppy when she is in company and plays with me and shows a cheeky side which she would not have dared to 4 weeks ago. She nurtures items and interrelates to them with care and joy. Lola spends her days in my bedroom and her nights in my lounge 'cause i just can't bear to put her into kennels. In the first week she would put about 4 of my shoes on the bed during the course of the day. On the the 3rd day she chewed to back of one, an old shoe so no care: Since then no damage but always a couple of shoes and maybe a boot are on the bed when I go in, together with her toys and kong.

Lola has really gained so much confidence and is relating to the other dogs with her gyrating backside swishing from one side the other on meeting. She is as soft as 'fine velvet' and very special!

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”