Aurora (Anna) Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Dogs that have found their forever home
andyrols

Re: Anna Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by andyrols »

Out with the lovely Anna Saturday – just chillin’.
Anna.jpg
aleks

Post by aleks »

Hello
And the dream came true and Anna came home with me for a weekend break from kennels
She jumped into the car without any fuss and after a while decided that the front seat is the best to travel. She enjoyed the wind blow very much :-) When home Anna settled really quickly just like she lived here for ever love4.gif
We had lovely walks on the field next to the house and Anna walked on a long line. She likes to have an eye contact and was checking if I follow her, also when I pulled gently the line attached to her collar, she was coming back to me just like she would be called.
Saturday started slowly as Anna likes to sleep and is not an early bird woo.gif] woo.gif]
She slept by my side of the bed, didn't ask to come up so seems she is not a furniture girl, but it was a hot night so cold floor and soft rug could be the alternative.
Saturday morning we had a lovely walks at the stable where Anna meet horses, dog and a cat, her tail didn't stop waving !!! Than we came back home to spend the hottest and sunniest part of the day there. Evening walks again on the field and Anna was exploring the bushes. She is so lovely happy and easy dog that I truly believe she will find her home quickly
anna30.JPG
anna18.JPG
anna5.JPG
anna26.JPG
anna15.JPG
anna13.JPG
anna22.JPG
anna12.JPG
anna10.JPG
anna34.JPG
anna7.JPG
anna9.JPG
anna1.JPG
anna19.JPG
RosC

Post by RosC »

Everything crossed for Anna, she is amazing. A younger, lively version of Bertha, such a friendly girl love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Anna love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Aurora (Ambull) ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Anna had a very special meeting today with Donna & Jermaine and their 3 children Hunea, Tehya & Zyana. Witnessing the final stage of papers being completed, it was so round peg into a round hole...perfect fit homing. Anna you have been rewarded a wonderful family
RosC

Re: Aurora (Anna) Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Post by RosC »

Fabulous news - thank you for offering this lovely girl a good home :havefun.gif:
SimonF

Post by SimonF »

This was such a special day for the lovely Anna. Her new family arrived and from the first sight of her to them and them to her you knew it was going to be a just the best result.

It was blazing hot so we went onto the back field and had a sit, some cuddles, a chat and a little walk around as we needed to know that Anna's occasional steam train power could be managed safely. We need not have worried as this was not the families first big dog and it was a joy to see Anna in such capable hands.

We went to the paddock to have some off-lead fun and a dip in the pool, we live it large at Guildford thumbs.gif and Anna, true to her playful self bypassed the pool and went straight for the mud!!! She was now covered from her head to tail 0002.gif]

This was typical Anna and endeared her even more to the family and made the decision to say "Yes!!!!!!" so easy.

Aurora (lovely X-Men reference) we are all so very happy that you have found your furever family that you deserve so much.

We loves ya Aurora love4.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Aurora’s happy face says it all! woo.gif]
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Where did everyone else sit? On the roof ? 0002.gif] Love you Anna, we are nearly neighbours now.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”