Carter Greyhound x DofB 01.04.17 Cranleigh, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Judy

Re: Carter Greyhound x DofB 02.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

Carter and I had a lovely walk this afternoon, he is such a gorgeous gentle boy you really don't even notice that he is with you , at one time I had to check to make sure he was still attached to his leads!! When we walked through the woods Carter did see a few squirrels which I expected him to be very excited about but he just stopped to look and then just carried on walking. This boy is an absolute dream, so affectionate and responsive. love4.gif
MrsP

Re: Carter Greyhound x DofB 02.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

Carter is a very easy dog but still playful and sweet. He had a great play with a local collie cross on Friday whilst I spun around attached to the other end of his lead, he LOVES other dogs and they love him. He is responsive and well behaved and thoroughly affectionate.
Carter1.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Carter is going to have Guildford walkers queuing up! Lovely and friendly when you go into the kennel, he puts the harness on for you, walks by your side on a lovely loose lead and you can't but help wanting to stop for some cuddles. Such a gentle guy (and his colouring is fab)
Carter 1.jpg
Carter 2.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I asked if I could walk Carter on Saturday and I was welcomed again with a big hug and kisses (front legs on me) and then we were off..... well a stroll pace. We walked with Codi (walked by Mandy) and Carter was happy to follow, especially as he could have a good old sniff and sometimes this was of Codi's bottom!! Luckily Codi is such a relaxed guy on his walks, he didn't mind. Carter loved watching him.
Carter watching Codi (rolling around)
Carter watching Codi (rolling around)
Carter likes to walk close, lean in and the lead is just soo slack its untrue. After the walk with Codi, we then took Carter for a little trip in Mandy's car. He travel so well in the boot, he settled straight away, he walked happily around new surroundings with us and then when it came to travelling back he stretched out and went to sleep. angel13.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Relaxing in the garden watching the cat
Relaxing in the garden watching the cat
Perfect in the car
Perfect in the car
I can only second what Linda has said about Carter, a very gentle, calm and well behaved boy, such an easy dog especially considering his young age and oh so very lovable. love4.gif
FranB

Post by FranB »

My first walk with Carter today, what a lovely sensitive affectionate boy he is. So gentle and easy to handle. We set off towards the river and he was dismayed when it started raining quite heavily so we had to stop and shelter under the trees. He pulled a sad damp face for the photo but soon cheered up when we turned for home and he absolutely loved being cuddled and dried off. love4.gif
C393A0E6-0A2F-4D5D-80D3-08E2240E68C6.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_6112.JPG
Daveyboy

Carter Greyhound x DofB 01.04.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Daveyboy »

Carter and Lorraine
Carter and Lorraine
I took Carter, out for the day yesterday picked him up and he was fine in the car, when we got home, I introduced him to my dog, Winnie a small Patterdale female, no problems so off we went for a walk, me with Carter and my wife with Winnie, round spinney forest he was fine, passed other dogs and he didn't bother at all, a real pleasure on the lead too.
My wife liked him, as did my son, back home and let him in the garden, he was fine sniffed about a bit, then laid behind the sofa, in the shade, he did come out of himself and wanted to play, quite funny when Carter is tall and leggy and dog is small.
Carter is a great dog really gentle with nibbles, from your hand he can sit and catch too.
Anyone thinking of homing a dog should meet him he is smashing no trouble at all and deserves a chance.
pits

Re: Carter Greyhound x DofB 01.04.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's Carter earlier today. He's definetely the quietest and most placid dog I've ever seen I think, so gentle and calm.
f9small.jpg
f8small.jpg
f7small.jpg
f6small.jpg
f5small.jpg
f4small.jpg
f3small.jpg

f1small.jpg
ektaylor

Re: Carter Greyhound x DofB 01.04.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by ektaylor »

I had the absolute pleasure of walking this beautiful boy today. Having had three stronger dogs to walk beforehand, I thought I would leave Carter to last after hearing how good he was on the lead...I was not disappointed!

He was so polite, gentle and calm. We had a lovely cuddle by the loch and he gave me some greyhound kisses too.

I can't wait for him to find his forever home.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”