Bertie Mastiff DofB 16.03.13 Dorking Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
aleks

Re: Bertie Mastiff DofB 16.03.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by aleks »

Bertie came for another weekend break from kennels and we had more walks in stable fields looking at horses and Frencham Little Pond thumbs.gif He was braver than the last time and let himself to check on each bush we passed by blob6.gif]
We met a lot of dogs : big, small friendly and not .... Bertie was amazing with his tail waving and ready to play with each dog love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Someone asked if Bertie is good with kids. I would say that with the child like 5+ he would be a great companion as he loves to play blob6.gif] He is a big boy but really gentle and doesn't pull much when playing thumbs.gif
He is such a loving and trusting boy love4.gif I really hope he will find his home very soon love4.gif

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

b3.JPG
pits

Post by pits »

Here's a new video, filmed by fosterer Aleksandra showing handsome Bertie enjoying his foster breaks:

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Love that video. What a different image to the macho looking dog in his first photo.
bertie.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's mastiff Bertie today on his walk in the sunny but cold weather. Consider him if you're looking for a new dog.
bertiesmall.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's loving Bertie today pondering where his future owners are
bertiesml.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's a quick new video about the amazing & handsome Bertie, who is waiting for a home. Look here at how good he was being fostered. He's a big softie with a big heart, do consider him if you're looking for a dog! Thanks to fosterer Aleksandra and volunteers RachelS + SarahW for the video clips!

andyrols

Post by andyrols »

Bertie was extra excited to see someone come to walk him so it took me over 10 minutes to harness him (although a good deal of that time was me trying to work out how the harness fitted!!). I got there eventually but between us we made hard work of it.
However, once away from the kennels Bertie walked very well, calm, hardly pulling, and loved any attention I gave him.
He’s a big dog but very sweet natured (don’t be put off by his bark!) – it’s such a shame to see him still waiting for a home.
aleks

Post by aleks »

Bertie came for another foster break to relax and have some fun love4.gif
We had an amazing time walking at Frencham ponds woo.gif] He is very responsive boy and even when meeting dogs, he will come to you when called back :goodjob.gif:
Home he was enjoying the warmth of the fire but also engaging us to play with his toys blob6.gif]
This boy deserves a home so much ! I truly believe his new family is just behind the corner !!! :goodluck.gif:
pits

Post by pits »

A new video about Bertie the mastiff who has a huge heart! <3 He so badly wants to be someone's loving companion, as you can see in the video - look how good he is in a home!

xxlynne

Re: Bertie Mastiff DofB 16.03.13 Dorking Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Joseph has stepped forwards to offer Bertie his forever home...Laura (MrsP) will share all

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”