Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Pegmilly

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly » Mon May 21, 2018 7:55 am

1FD083F0-8386-4EFD-9EC8-05559F666F80.jpeg
6BB332A1-D280-442D-839B-82A299ACB892.jpeg
0A6A3BE4-E3C7-4DF7-8E6D-3B849032431C.jpeg
Chase is a gentle soul, a very loving young man. He loves everyone and in his quest to say hello to every human who passes by, he can pull.....but that’s because he wants to make new friends. Other dogs are greeted with a waggy tail, a happy, playful demeanour.......he would soooooo love to go and play with them. Chase adores being cuddled, fussed and loves being told what a good boy he is. For a big dog he’s an easy boy - and charms everyone he meets.xx.

xxlynne

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Winchester, Hampshire

Post by xxlynne » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:11 pm

(Since returned)
Chase has had an interesting week healing from his tail breaking down and then this morning I found a huge tick on his forehead...removed and chilled in the paddock Chase was defo showing signs he was ready for the off... enter Chase's new family and the last glimpse I saw of Chase was his head looking out of the back car window surrounded by his new family. Ros will share all!

Our thanks to Safeandsound for saving Chase's life and bringing him into our safe care.

RosC

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Winchester, Hampshire

Post by RosC » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 pm

(Since returned)
Yes, today Chase met his forever family. Not phased by him being a strong walker they recognised his kind nature and decided he should go home to Winchester.
Thank you Gina and family, I am sure that Chase will settle well with all the attention at home and become a wonderful addition to your family.
chase.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG

lucyloo

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by lucyloo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:56 pm

From Chase's family, who sadly couldn't keep him due to ill health:
We found Chase a handsome young man; he settled into home life very quickly. He loved being in the garden and playing with his toys. He loved lots of cuddles and lots of attention. We found Chase to be the perfect house guest with no problems with any accidents when left for short periods of time, and was always very pleased to see us. He took to our daughter who is 12 with no problem. When out for a walk he did pull on lead. Could do with a bit more lead training and was always eager to meet other dogs, had no problem. He met younger children with no problem, but still not keen on strangers. Chase knows a lot of basic commands, and will do anything for a treat as he loves his food. It is through no fault of his doing that we only had him a short while. .
Regards Gina.
Chase.jpg
chase family dog.jpg
chase sad.jpg
chase face.jpg
chase hugs.jpg

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:55 pm

I took Chase for a walk yesterday whilst Geoff took Marlee but we quickly swapped over. Chase is GORGEOUS, he is beautiful and friendly but he is strong! Chase was happy to walk with whoever and quite happy to follow Marlee who does like to be in the lead. He is very gentle taking treats and really likes his cuddles. He seems to have a really nice nature, is dog friendly as well as people friendly, a little bit of training to teach him not to pull on the lead and you’ll have a pretty perfect dog here xxx

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

I walked with chase on Friday and had the pleasure of some lovely cuddles too. What a gorgeous goof ball this boy is. He is still very puppy like and so good natured and just loves everything. He’s quite tall but not overly big sort of an overgrown lab size with slightly gangly legs which just adds to his charm. I am amazed this boy hasn’t been snapped up but hopefully it won’t be long before his forever family comes along as this boy has so much love to give love4.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Chase looking for a tummy tickle after his walk on Friday, love this loony boy, so full of love and life xxx
P7065140.JPG
P7065141.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm

I had a very lovely walk with the hunk of gorgeousness that is Chase on Friday love4.gif
We walked later in the day when it was more cloudy, Chase walked really well with me, enjoys his grass rolls and such a good boy with his 'sit' and very happy when a treat followed :D
P7135174.JPG
P7135176.JPG
P7135178.JPG
P7135180.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Geoff walked the gorgeous Chase yesterday in company with Biscuit and Chief ( who were with me). Chase was happy to take the lead and kept checking back that they were still following! He was delighted to go down to the water for a paddle and a drink, and took a very keen interest in a rather cheeky cat that was flaunting itself on the woodland path! The cat, deciding that discretion was the better part of valour made a quick exit, and Geoff made sure Chase didn’t follow!! Funnily enough we saw the same cat an hour or so later when we were walking Buds and Nyla!! Chief is a beautiful boy and will make a fabulous family dog, he is friendly and inquisitive, in typically Lab fashion, and very fond of treats, which will be a great training aid. Lovely boy, strong on the lead, he’ll benefit from some real lead training.

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”