Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Wimbledon

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Chase today whilst I walked Chief and Biscuit. Geoff loves Chase, he is such a beautiful boy, and although he is quite big and very strong, he is so friendly and loving. An off lead chocolate lab came right up to him, nose to nose, and they exchanged polite tail wags and went in their ways. He walks well, only pulling once when he left the kennels because he doesn’t like the dog opposite him, and once when he saw a squirrel. Otherwise Geoff said you wouldn’t have known he was on the lead, he walked beside him or behind him on a loose lead all the way. I joined them for a play in the paddock afterwards where Chase explained that the best thing in the whole world would be for me to tickle his tummy!!! Chase would be a fabulous member of the family xxx
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Rob and I took Chase for a lovely walk on Saturday and what a good boy he was. Chase can be a little excitable when you first enter his kennel but a quick treat later and he's easily clipped up and ready to go. After an initial few minutes of hyperness and pulling which I'm sure is largely down to being in kennels and he settles down into a nice walk. Chase is very responsive and engages with his walker well and looks for guidance when unsure. Chase is a medium size dog sort of lab / boxer size and he is very handsome too :-) He would be a great addition to any home and is hoping that his forever humans will come along very soon so he can again have a rug to call his own.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Chase today because he is one of his favourites, and he hadn’t been out for a good walk for a couple of days. Chase is an easy walk, a gentle boy, very responsive to commands and very affectionate. He can pull, and he is quite strong, if he sees something that gets his attention, he is very interested in squirrels!!! He passes other dogs well and takes treats reasonably gently ( he is part Lab after all!!) 0002.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

When we enter chase’s kennel we always take him a chewy treat - which he loves. Went to give it to him yesterday but threw it in, Chase accidentally back kicked it and it went skidding in to the dog next doors kennel - Blossom was as pleased as punch!! Chase looked totally bemused, his face burrowed, and we felt awful. Gave him several sausages but this didn’t bring the full smile back to his face - he wanted his dried duck chew. Tony stayed with him while I went back to the walkers room and got him another chew. Took it back to him, he ate it in seconds and was now a happy boy. Chase has a wonderful nature, very friendly, affectionate, no edge to him - lovely boy. Xx.
Waiting for me to return with his chewy treat. X
Waiting for me to return with his chewy treat. X
100DBBF8-207B-4D3F-9BED-FBB750AD1923.jpeg
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

I found some lovely videos of Chase rolling in the field recently so put together a tiny video of him.
Love this big boy - despite his squirrel obsession which can cause him to pull! He is such an agreeable, sweet character and in the past even put up with me exceptionally well when tending to a wound he had once, despite obvious pain - a strong sign of his kind, forgiving nature. I'll put together a more informative, well rounded video of him one day soon but for now, here's a happy Chase in the long grass. love4.gif

Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Chase was mine and Rob’s last walk of the day on Saturday. Chase is such a gentle boy. Although he is a bit bouncy on entering his kennel, this is just excitement to get out on his walk. He is still very respectful of people though and allows you to quickly attach his leads. After an initial spurt of energy chase is a nice boy to walk although he is very keen on squirrels so you have to be prepared. Poor chase is very stressed in kennels and really would love a family to call his own and he thoroughly deserves this as he’s such a lovely boy.
EDE49A0F-5F2A-4C60-9DD8-66F293ABEB64.jpeg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Chase is a big, friendly, lovable lump. We played lots of games in the paddock - Tony held him, I hid a sausage under some leaves then asked chase to find it. He LOVED this game. His tail was wagging, nose to the ground, delighted when he found his reward. Then it was chase, Chase.......but he wasn’t so good at this. He kept stopping, sitting, giving his paw because he knew he’d get a treat - very smart boy. Chase is very people friendly - not an ounce of malice in him - loves being stroked and cuddled. He does pull but it made me speed up my walking - which can only be a good thing :dog_running-186.gif:
Tail didn’t stop wagging. Xx.
Tail didn’t stop wagging. Xx.
Jojo18

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

Mr Handsome's in the house
rps20190115_221000_225.jpg
Jojo18

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

So lovely Chase is Super happy when you enter his kennel , he does this adorable shake Oh my I'm so excited your here !!
He's moved to New surrounding this week so he has been very busy taking all the country sights and sounds in.
Chase is on the bigger side and can be quite strong if hes heading away from kennels, But settles well, loves treats and training too .
He has such a loveable character, and those stunning sultry eyes makes you realise hes still a young boy waiting for his home .
xxlynne

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Wimbledon

Post by xxlynne »

Jude and Susan met the boy today and spent a lot of time getting to know him and decided he was going home with them love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”