Jojo18

Re: Poncho AmBull DofB 2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180528_154330.jpg
I do a beautiful Sit for treats !
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Poncho was my second walk on Saturday and this pup showed such good behaviour - he had three harnesses changes ..... the first was not right, the second was too big and the third fitted just right (sound familiar?). He had me and MrsP doing this for him obviously ....changing, adjusting and, he was very happy, snuggling, giving wet kisses etc. Once we were ready we joined Jo out the front with Loki (who had taken Jo for a little tour whilst waiting for us). Poncho had no problems with the big teddy bear Loki walking with us and didn't mind whether he was in front or behind, but what was obvious to us was that it was too hot to do much of a walk, so we went to an quiet area close to the kennels, chilled, had water and chicken. Then had a small walk around and then another chill.
My nice harness
My nice harness
Rolling
Rolling
I was very impressed with this guy, he knows sit, down, lay down, paw, wait etc and loves 'good boy' encouragement. He loves a good cuddle and wants to be close x
In close for a cuddle
In close for a cuddle
FranB

Post by FranB »

My first time walking Poncho, what a lovely well behaved boy he is. An energetic Jack Russell lept out of a car and bounded up to him and he was so good, no aggression, just wanted to play. He was also very good going down the steps when crossing the river, he really listened and didn’t pull at all. He enjoyed several paddles as it was quite warm again.
2F8F59BE-EAB3-4CF1-9202-D7E2211D6DA7.jpeg
4F9A34D2-ADE2-43F6-B8C2-73909232C0D2.jpeg
270A2B18-2BEE-406B-B6E7-675FBD4A4052.jpeg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Poncho was my lunchtime companion to Loseley, we had mini stops on route for water and cuddles. His cuddles are best if you are a sitting on the floor with him, as he either sits part on you or just lays on his back alongside for his belly to be stroked.
Poncho's serious face
Poncho's serious face
Poncho's happy face
Poncho's happy face
Poncho's normal face
Poncho's normal face
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180617_215842.jpg

Poncho and Vinnie walking side by side on a lovely country walk .Both boys extremely well- behaved and respecting each other's space !
Wonderful walk Thank you boys :smiley-bounce016.gi:
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

Health warning: Poncho is liable to damage your face due to his highly enthusiastic welcome dance!! Keep your head well clear!
What a lovely temperament he has. We sat for a while by the river as we thought it would be a quiet place for a cuddle and about 20 canoes turned up – Poncho took no notice and just continued to guzzle the water supply and lean in against me. First time I’ve taken him out and I was very impressed.
Poncho 3.jpg
Poncho 2.jpg
Poncho 1.jpg
Piha

Post by Piha »

It was great to see the lovely Poncho out walking yesterday when Suede & I were walking along the river.

We met Poncho at a bit of a pinch point on the riverbank and Poncho was so very well behaved. He sat down and calmly waited until we had passed. But not only did Poncho kindly let Suede & I pass, he also let the other 20 dogs that were walking with Suede pass too! So many people mentioned afterwards how well behaved and calm Poncho was! Poncho had a lovely waggy tail and I'm sure he would make a lovely addition to someones family.

Come on Poncho fans!!!! :cool.gif:
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I walked Poncho today.... he tells you how much he loves you when you go into his kennel (which can seem a bit full on bounce initially, but he knows sit and he's easy to put a harness on). There is the faster pace walk away from the kennels (that's the get me out of here pls), but then it is easy pup and he offers friendly vibes seemingly to all things. His favourite items given it is still a bit warm seem to be; quick dips in the water and sitting in close / on top of you for a cuddle.

He's an easy boy, he will invade your personal space, but its all part of the Poncho package and you can't help but smile and cuddle him back. thumbs.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”