Poncho AmBull x DofB 2014 Beddington Croydon

Dogs that have found their forever home
Piha

Re: Poncho AmBull DofB 2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by Piha »

It was great to see the lovely Poncho out walking yesterday when Suede & I were walking along the river.

We met Poncho at a bit of a pinch point on the riverbank and Poncho was so very well behaved. He sat down and calmly waited until we had passed. But not only did Poncho kindly let Suede & I pass, he also let the other 20 dogs that were walking with Suede pass too! So many people mentioned afterwards how well behaved and calm Poncho was! Poncho had a lovely waggy tail and I'm sure he would make a lovely addition to someones family.

Come on Poncho fans!!!! :cool.gif:
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I walked Poncho today.... he tells you how much he loves you when you go into his kennel (which can seem a bit full on bounce initially, but he knows sit and he's easy to put a harness on). There is the faster pace walk away from the kennels (that's the get me out of here pls), but then it is easy pup and he offers friendly vibes seemingly to all things. His favourite items given it is still a bit warm seem to be; quick dips in the water and sitting in close / on top of you for a cuddle.

He's an easy boy, he will invade your personal space, but its all part of the Poncho package and you can't help but smile and cuddle him back. thumbs.gif
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Every time I go to the kennels to walk the lovely RR dogs, I go into Poncho's kennel as I have a bit of a soft spot for him. This means sometimes he is just getting fuss and chicken and other times its a walk, fuss and chicken/ sausages. I think due to this, Poncho has now become a 'Hi/ hello again' dog and going to his bed. Today he was straight to his bed as soon as I opened the kennel door and on his back for belly rubs ..... he seemed to think this was fine for harness as well and I had to encourage him to get up! We went out the back gate and along the river, it was very very busy, we had dogs galore and even dogs with no owners, Poncho was good at all times standing to the side. Poncho had a couple of dips in the river and just as he was coming out the second time the couple who were running came over and asked if they could say hello to him 'as he was rather a magnificent ambull' he learned into the lady straight away as she rubbed his ears. After such an exciting / busy time by the river we went to our chill spot, sat, cuddled and Poncho drank a bit more water. He is also rather photogenic I think angel13.gif]
Poncho8.jpg
Poncho9.jpg
Poncho10.jpg
Poncho11.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Look at that spotty belly!
Look at that spotty belly!
Gorgeous
Gorgeous
Had a lovely first walk with Poncho on Saturday, I can see why he is a favourite to many walkers, such a happy lad, easy to get out, easy to walk and he is stunning as well. I would really love to see him homed soon as although he has a good appetite he struggles to keep weight on in the stressful kennel environment.
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180724_174341.jpg
Happy Poncho !!
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180724_174450.jpg
Look at that Paw !!
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180724_174006.jpg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Gosh this boy is wonderful , He's loving ,fun happy ,a young boy who just needs his people
He walks well with kennel friends , is interested in his surroundings but will stop for training , treats, cuddles whatever you offer him , He's very connected with his walker and will be a fantastic boy to hang out with .
Forever home this boy needs you !!
FranB

Post by FranB »

Poncho is such a lovely boy and so engaging. He was full of beans when I walked through the door but very friendly with it and soon settled. As it was boiling again, we stuck to the river where he had a nice sit down trying to get as much of his body submerged as possible before giving me some very wet hugs. We passed an off lead lurched with zero reaction. He didn’t put a paw wrong.
1FF95277-CE11-4672-8AF6-379AD0A1D3E5.jpeg
A11FF811-03B8-4727-8648-40A1534110CF.jpeg
C90AE98B-B1FB-46B0-B0D0-F075E40C64FF.jpeg
love4.gif
FranB

Post by FranB »

Hottest day of the year again on Thursday, Poncho could not get enough water action and tried to submerge his entire body in the river. He was a total gentleman every time we met another dog. We didn’t go too far but we had lots of paddling and sitting down by the water. He was perfect again. love4.gif
40CDE9CA-15D5-4B60-8757-954618EBFD2D.jpeg
936BFD1F-7DAD-4F6F-A178-5F0AE5A586A3.jpeg
C68C9258-C2D9-47A8-A7DD-11FED881457E.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”