Marlee Ambull DofB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Marlee Ambull DofB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Current Status: Available
Marlee56.JPG
Marlee's Story : Social Service case where 3 dogs Leo father, and 2 sons Marlee & Biggy were taken in, then the owner failed to claim back, despite many promises: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Marlee is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. His father Leo, and brother Biggy have been homed. Marlee was homed for 2 months but the brothers started to fight so sadly they needed to be separated. Marlee is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick awaiting his new home.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Marlee's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Marlee94.JPG
Marlee73.JPG
Marlee's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Marlee and his family ran out of time when their owner failed to collect them and honour his promise to claim them. We agreed to take them into our Rescue and save their lives.
Marlee26.jpg
Marlee12.jpg
Marlee19.jpg
Marlee36.jpg
Marlee came into our Rescue on the 9th Oct. 2017

SimonF

Re: Marlee Ambull DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SimonF » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Welcome to the fold big fella :welcome.gif:

It's a bit overwhelming at the minute, but we'll have a huge smile on your face soon enough love4.gif

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Well what a gorgeous hunk is our Marlee love4.gif Ali and I had the pleasure of taking the brothers out today and we had such fun. Marlee made us laugh so much with his cuteness and his tail kept whirling like a helicopter blade 0002.gif] He was so happy to be out and about. Lovely boys who I shall be looking forward to seeing very soon love4.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Marlee and Biggy are both utterly adorable love4.gif love4.gif
Such softies, full of fun, full of affection, bursting with love to give, lovely sweet natures too :D

This is Marlee, I think he's actually the bigger of the two, certainly in bulk despite his brother being called Biggy !!! love4.gif
IMG_7977.JPG
Just look at that smile :0)
IMG_7973.JPG
IMG_7975.JPG
He's the more forward, full on type of guy compared to his brother, still a real softie though and big cheeky monkey love4.gif oh and he loves a ball !!!
IMG_7976.JPG
Here with his equally handsome brother Biggy...
IMG_7969.JPG
IMG_7967.JPG
IMG_7968.JPG
They both have a nose for a treat bag ! And a good sit aswell thumbs.gif
IMG_7970.JPG
IMG_7971.JPG
IMG_7972.JPG
Fun fun fun love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:26 pm

A few more of Marlee, oh yes, he does love a football - but they don't last long !!!
DSC09394 - Copy.JPG
DSC09417.JPG
DSC09401.JPG
DSC09395.JPG
DSC09394.JPG
DSC09452.JPG
DSC09453.JPG
DSC09455.JPG
Handsome, he's quite the poser too !!!
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

AndyS

Post by AndyS » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Had a lovely walk with Marlee and his brother Biggie on Saturday afternoon.
On going in the kennel we were met with 2 excited and hugely affectionate dogs who couldn’t wait to go out for a walk. After lots of licks I eventually got Marlee harnessed up and out we went.

Marlee is such a wonderful chap, this was the first time I’d walked him and he was so much fun.
He and his brother are clearly very close and they love walking shoulder to shoulder. Their party trick is to continually swap sides with each other and getting the leads in a tangle. They then use the stop while you untangle them to get lots of cuddles and flop down for a belly rub.

Both Marlee and Biggie are amazing dogs and I’m sure their forever home is just around the corner.

RosC

Post by RosC » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Walked Marlee yesterday and he is absolutely gorgeous - a bit of a pickle in the kennel when he wanted to play tug of war with the harness (even the one just put over Biggy's head 0002.gif] ). However, once out he is brilliant walk, when other dogs were ahead of us he pulled a little to try to catch up but when we went off on our own just with his brother he didn't pull anymore - think he just likes to be in the lead.
Totally friendly boy who will make a wonderful addition to someone's family home.

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:29 pm

IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2883.JPG
Before Lisa and myself entered Marlee and Biggys kennel, we had a plan as they are playful pickles to harness. The plan lasted less than 20 seconds 0002.gif]. After a short wrestling match we were ready to go....lisa and I both a dress size smaller from the mini workout!! Marlee pulled Lisa at the start of the walk but settled the more he walked. Marlee loves his cuddles and is a very sweet affectionate boy. Above all, Marlee is a joy to be around, always happy, always has a spring in his step.xx

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:27 am

IMG_3010.JPG
Trying to get the same leaf.....
IMG_3006.JPG
IMG_3005.JPG
Marlee is a bundle of fun. You cannot ever feel anything but happy walking him. Along with his brother Biggy, Debbie and myself had a blast in the paddock with them. Marlee does know sit and wait but keeps a watchful eye on his brother. If it looks like Biggy has found something interesting, Marlee soon forgets the sit and wait..... 0002.gif] Both he and his brother are characters, full of mischief, cheeky but very, very sweet and lovable. Xx

AJandBillie

Post by AJandBillie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

We had the pleasure of meeting Marlee (and Biggy) today. He is a very friendly and smiley boy and was very welcoming to us joining his walk with Biggy, Ed and Lisa! love4.gif

anne

Post by anne » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Marlee was just coming out to join his brother, to head out on their walk this morning.
DSCF0787.jpgM&B.jpg
DSCF0790.jpgM&B.jpg

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Geoff and I walked Marlee today with his brother Biggy. It was fun getting their harnesses on, they are very friendly and very excited at the thought of going for a walk. There is no escaping that they pull on the lead when walking, but they are so well behaved, took treats gently and will learn quickly I think with some consistent training on lead walking. They obviously love each other. I will just point out that although they do pull on the lead I am under 5’2” and had no problem holding them!
Last edited by Jan Case on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”