Shadow Dutch Shepherd DofB 13.06.14 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
RosC

Re: Shadow Dutch Shepherd DofB 13.06.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

I walked Shadow again today. He gets so excited when he sees a walker coming to let him out and is very pleased to see you! We started in the paddock and then did the woodland walk. Shadow has really settled down in the past month or so and walked so nicely today. Over the ditches, I walked over the bridges and Shadow leapt over but he now waits for you rather than leaping ahead. Shadow is a friendly dog who loves being stroked and has a wonderful coat. Shadow is looking for a patient home who will introduce him to things slowly so that he can continue to improve his skills. Lovely boy love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Shadow and I enjoyed relaxing in the paddock yesterday :D
P9145960.JPG
P9145961.JPG
P9145962.JPG
thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
April111

Post by April111 »

Took shadow out first thing this morning.
He’s always shouty to get out, gotta tell everyone he’s on his way.
Keen, aka a bit pully but calm. We met lots of walkers and a horse whilst out kept Shadow close but was foot perfect with them all, really pleased to see he didn’t feel the need to shout at them like he once would have.
Realised he perhaps doesn’t know or just ‘forgotten’ the sit command, so will work on that next time.
Had a little dip in the stream and was careful not to drag me in and then home we went for breakfast, great walk!
RosC

Post by RosC »

So pleased Shadow had such a good walk with you April. He was very calm on Saturday also although we didn't meet anyone whilst away from the kennels. Shadow really enjoys being stroked and we like to sit at the picnic benches for a stroke before returning to kennels where he leans in to your legs enjoying the fuss. His fur is incredibly soft.

He is really coming on so well.

ps. he definitely knows 'sit' so must have been pretending yesterday 0002.gif]
RosC

Post by RosC »

I love spending time with Shadow, he is still a bit excitable at times but is a lovely natured dog who is very friendly once you have earned his trust. This week as it was raining I had to go to my car to fetch my coat. As soon as the door was opened Shadow leapt in and proudly sat there waiting to be driven away!
Home James!
Home James!
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

This boy is truly amazing! He moves so beautifully, with grace and energy ... and then likes nothing better than snuggling into a friend for a big cuddle and a fuss. He gives great snuffly kisses. love4.gif We really enjoyed chilling out in the sunshine in the paddock last week. I told him to sit, so he did ... then shuffled back onto my foot so I just HAD to go on massaging his lovely, expressive ears and his furry shoulders! This young lad is a real softie at heart!

20181005_151119_resized.jpg

20181005_150720_resized.jpg

20181005_150826_resized.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Leianne and I spent some lovely time in the paddock with Shadow on Friday :D

Safe to say Shadow and Leianne have a mutual admiration society going on love4.gif
PA120067.JPG
PA120068.JPG
PA120070.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I love Shadow time, today Shadow had 2 adoring ladies at his bec and call!!!
Christine was in the paddock with Shadow and I couldn’t resist going in to get some Shadow love, I sat down and he was on my knee in an instant !!!

Here he is enjoying a fuss from Christine :D
A781EED8-3DFC-491D-B077-AEC0B2BD817E.jpeg
694B5DAE-761F-480F-B8F1-FF33C25F98F2.jpeg
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Shadow is just so loving & can't get enough human contact - I love the way he sits on my foot & leans up against me. He can then look up adoringly & give kisses! love4.gif
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

This bouncy young chap is simply adorable! Cuddles in the paddock with Shadow made a lovely end to the day. He jogged over to enjoy a fuss several times but he was trotting too quickly to catch on my phone camera. Shadow was beautifully camouflaged in the failing light. He agreed to pose (sort of!) while I tickled his chin. love4.gif

20181102_164806_resized.jpg

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”