Shadow Dutch Shepherd DofB 13.06.14 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
RosC

Re: Shadow Dutch Shepherd DofB 13.06.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

I love spending time with Shadow, he is still a bit excitable at times but is a lovely natured dog who is very friendly once you have earned his trust. This week as it was raining I had to go to my car to fetch my coat. As soon as the door was opened Shadow leapt in and proudly sat there waiting to be driven away!
Home James!
Home James!
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

This boy is truly amazing! He moves so beautifully, with grace and energy ... and then likes nothing better than snuggling into a friend for a big cuddle and a fuss. He gives great snuffly kisses. love4.gif We really enjoyed chilling out in the sunshine in the paddock last week. I told him to sit, so he did ... then shuffled back onto my foot so I just HAD to go on massaging his lovely, expressive ears and his furry shoulders! This young lad is a real softie at heart!

20181005_151119_resized.jpg

20181005_150720_resized.jpg

20181005_150826_resized.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Leianne and I spent some lovely time in the paddock with Shadow on Friday :D

Safe to say Shadow and Leianne have a mutual admiration society going on love4.gif
PA120067.JPG
PA120068.JPG
PA120070.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I love Shadow time, today Shadow had 2 adoring ladies at his bec and call!!!
Christine was in the paddock with Shadow and I couldn’t resist going in to get some Shadow love, I sat down and he was on my knee in an instant !!!

Here he is enjoying a fuss from Christine :D
A781EED8-3DFC-491D-B077-AEC0B2BD817E.jpeg
694B5DAE-761F-480F-B8F1-FF33C25F98F2.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Shadow is just so loving & can't get enough human contact - I love the way he sits on my foot & leans up against me. He can then look up adoringly & give kisses! love4.gif
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

This bouncy young chap is simply adorable! Cuddles in the paddock with Shadow made a lovely end to the day. He jogged over to enjoy a fuss several times but he was trotting too quickly to catch on my phone camera. Shadow was beautifully camouflaged in the failing light. He agreed to pose (sort of!) while I tickled his chin. love4.gif

20181102_164806_resized.jpg
RosC

Post by RosC »

I took Shadow out for a walk today. He was calmer this week, back to his usual self, and we had a lovely relaxed time wandering through the woods. He is a good boy out and about once he knows you. Shadow needs a special, experienced family with regular outings. He can be excitable coming out of his kennel but with no nastiness so with the right people and consistent training I am sure he will flourish.
I love seeing him sitting on his raised bed in the outside run just watching what is going on, he looks very regal love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

My first opportunity to spend some time with Shadow yesterday and I was not disappointed. He is such a lovely boy, soft natured and friendly and we just spent some time hanging out in the paddock together. love4.gif
DSCF9143.jpgshadow.jpg
DSCF9145.jpgshadow.jpg
DSCF9149.jpgshadow.jpg
DSCF9156.jpgshadow.jpg
DSCF9160.jpgshadow.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I really enjoy my time with Shadow. He knows and trusts me now and once that relationship is established he shows his soft, friendly nature. Yes, he is a bit excitable getting out of his kennel but that is just the relief and joy of having some freedom to run and bounce and relax and he does listen and respect me despite his impatience to get out. Shadow charges around in the paddock, the joy of running clearly seen in his face. He also rather enjoys cuddles and fuss and the last couple of times I have given his coat a good brush which relaxes him. Yesterday he rolled over onto his back for fuss. love4.gif
Here he is in all his glory. (at the beginning of the video he was sitting on my feet)
anne

Post by anne »

Here is Shadow building a relationship with a new member of our kennel staff. love4.gif

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”