Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
EmmaNicole

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:10 pm

So Saturday I got to walk with the amazing Bailey. I was walking with Missie moo whilst my husband Rob walked Bailey. As per usual I was greeted with Bailey's bouncy smile as he clearly wanted the tennis ball I was holding. He is slowly learning to try and stay calm whilst you put his leads on and he did sit in his basket for me although his little rump couldn't stop squirming with excitement. We were quickly on our way for the walk and after a brief period of exuberance and pulling he settled down into a nice steady walk. Bailey is the happiest boy you will meet and you cannot help but fall in love with his huge smile and his puppy ways. He is still a young boy and is finding kennels very stressful which you can see most clearly in his weight loss. Once you are out and about though he calms down so much and he is so engaged with his walker, constantly looking for guidance and direction. I really hope that sometime soon someone can look past his initial bouncy behaviour because all this boy wants and so desperately needs is a rug to call his own and someone to cuddle him and rub his tummy which is his favourite thing ever. So please, please, please if you want a fun, happy, dog and human firendly boy please consider Bailey, I honestly don't think anyone will regret it.

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:03 pm

EmmaNicole I couldn't have described him better myself. Bailey is probably overlooked due to his initial excitement but shows so much potential to be a happy, loving, housetrained boy who just needs some chew toys and cuddles to keep him occupied ❤
Volunteer as a walker with us! --> http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/walking/
I also post photos of the RR dogs on my instagram @rad_nat :)

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Another Saturday and luckily for me another lovely walk with Bailey. As volunteer walkers we are not supposed to have favourites but I will admit Bailey is one of mine. I really do not understand why this amazing boy is still with us. Yes Bailey is always super excited when you enter his kennel and bounces around but the moment you give him his ball he knows what’s happening and quickly lets you clip his leads on. Once out and away for kennels is when Bailey comes into his own. This happy boy is a lovely walk. He does have energy but listens well and walks to heal with guidance and constantly looks at you with those gorgeous eyes to check he’s being a good boy, which of course he is. I also got some bonus small paddock time with Bailey this week. In the paddock next to us is a dog known not to like others but despite him coming to the fence giving it large, Bailey just totally ignored him and contuied to chase his ball and have a good sniff. After we’d expended most of his energy Bailey gave me the most lovely cuddles and and lovely little kiss just in case I wasn’t convinced what a beautiful boy he is. I really, really hope bailey’s forever family come along soon as this poor boy is so stressed in kennels and just so what’s a sofa to call his own. So please people look past his initial energy, this boy doesn’t have a bad bone in his body and will be a great addition to any home.
B2188D27-9FBF-42AF-9BFC-F7CC5CD4999A.jpeg

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Geoff walked Bailey for the first time today and fell in love a little I think! Bailey was his last walk of the day and this was a mistake because Geoff was tired and Bailey is strong and does pull on the lead. He will move him up the walking order next time, so that he has more energy to give him. His comments were that he is a delightful dog, really friendly, and was more interested in cuddles in the paddock than playing!!!

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Come on Bailey boy be good and show Geoff how well you can walk to heel. Geoff a small gentle correction with the word heel and Bailey usually responds. We’ve been working hard on it and he’s so pleased with himself when he gets it right and gets sausage thumbs.gif love4.gif

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Everything crossed for you, Bailey boy :goodluck.gif:
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

Weebs

Post by Weebs » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:24 am

Dear darling Bailey - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. You are a sweet sweet SWEET boy that just needs someone calm and patient to love you like you deserve. I will miss you xx love4.gif

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Oh my gosh. I’ve just gone to site to look for my boy and found this big reserved sign. If I didn’t have a broken foot I’d be doing a huge happy dance right now. Come in Bailey wow your potential new family with how amazing you are and remember that heal command. I will miss you terribly but you so deserve a home and I’m so happy you are getting a chance. woo.gif] love4.gif

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Be happy Bailey, off to your new home, new future and new family. :havefun.gif:

natdugdale

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Post by natdugdale » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:30 pm

So happy for you Bailey boy! Hope you settle in well and show your new family what a good boy you can be!!
Volunteer as a walker with us! --> http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/walking/
I also post photos of the RR dogs on my instagram @rad_nat :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”