Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Bailey97.JPG
Bailey's Story : Bailey's owner booked Bailey and his partner in to be put to sleep as she was evicted and no one could help. The vet nurse questioned the appointment of 2 dogs being PTS and spent 2 hours on the telephone.. Outcome: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bailey is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Bailey was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bailey's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Bailey96.JPG
Bailey83.JPG
Bailey05.JPG
Bailey's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Lindsey called and asked if we could save 2 dogs being put to sleep that day. we asked the owner to pay for the bitch Milly to be spayed instead...the vet nurse agreed to transport them into our care.
Bailey & Milly came into our care on the 9th September 17
Sarahk

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Poor Bailey and Milly, they are both somewhat bereft in kennels and finding it all a little bewildering. Bless them, we are giving them reassuring cuddles as much as possible to help them feel better love4.gif

Meet the lovely Bailey ...
DSC08397.JPG
DSC08381.JPG
DSC08390.JPG
DSC08383.JPG
DSC08386.JPG
DSC08394.JPG
DSC08396.JPG
Bailey has a rather magnificent head tilt love4.gif
DSC08402.JPG
DSC08405.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

What a sweet little man Bailey is love4.gif
He's unsure at the moment but really loves walks and thoroughly enjoys human attention. He seems a little more settled every day - hopefully this sweet boy will find a home soon. He also appears very dog friendly on walks, not just with his friend Milly!

Such a cutie!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Bailey showed Chris, who was doing a taster session yesterday, what fun it is to walk our rescue dogs. I hadn't previously walked Bailey. He was very excitable and grabbed the leads a few times but was very responsive when I said a firm No and Leave. It is quite a natural reaction for some dogs with all the kennel hype. Bailey met Chris nicely outside the kennel block, he is a lovely, friendly boy. As we set off Bailey spied a cat and judging by his reaction would suggest that he should not be homed with one. Bailey settled quickly into his walk . He crossed the roads nicely and wasn't phased by traffic in anyway, even crossing over a busy motorway bridge . As we passed houses that had dogs in the garden barking, Bailey pulled wanting to go over and investigate. I think it was more of the case of wanting to say hello to them rather than going over to bark and growl at them. We passed people walking dogs and Bailey didn't react at all. Bailey enjoyed walking through the woods with some exciting smells that needed investigating. Back at the kennels, Bailey enjoyed having a fuss made of him by Chris, whilst I took some photo's. Chris gave Bailey some treats which he sat down and gave his paw for. He took them really gently. Bailey did an excellent job of convincing Chris to come back another day and do his induction! :goodjob.gif: Bailey is settling down now and coming out of his shell, showing us what a super boy he is. xx
20171008_124824.jpg
20171008_124859.jpg
GailW

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 Guildford Kenns

Post by GailW »

bailey(3).jpg
There’s a new boy in Guildford town and he is GORGEOUS!!!!

Meet Bailey. He’s a medium-large size dog, a keen puller but he is great with dogs and people and has a lovely, happy go lucky personality.

Being an energetic dog he clearly needs regular exercise and some structure in his life. But my goodness he is a keeper!

Whoever snaps up this gorgeous boy will be very lucky indeed. I think you will fall in love with him in seconds! I know I have!
bailey29.10(4).jpg
bailey29.10(2).jpg
bailey29.10(1).jpg
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

I can't believe Bailey is 6, he's such a puppy-boy, I'm mildly obsessed with him. I bored everyone at my friend's baby shower on Saturday afternoon about him, passing his picture round on my phone, telling them how lovely he is.
Bailey used to be a bit challenging with harnessing and leaving kennels but Simon discovered his love for chewy treats and now he's ready to go in 30 seconds flat.
He's a go getter on the lead but slows when asked and just delights in the world around him. Wags his tail for the entire walk only for it to wag faster at the sight of a new person or dog. He does seem to adore other dogs and I hope he gets a canine pal to play with in a home of his own soon.
taking time to smell the flowers
taking time to smell the flowers
SUCH a face
SUCH a face
Clarkes304

Post by Clarkes304 »

I walked Bailey for the first time yesterday and I'm in love already! Laura is a absolutely right - such a happy boy whose tail did not stop wagging the whole time I was with him.
We had quite a brisk start with bailey keen to get going, he is quite a big boy so has some strength there! you can tell he just loves being out and about, and really enjoyed walking in the company of Codi who was being walked by my mum along with us. Both dogs enjoyed snuffling around the river; Bailey really wanted to be out in front and raced ahead whenever he thought Codi might overtake him haha!
We also had some lovely cuddles during the walk, and Bailey leaned into me on several occasions for a fuss love4.gif he is so affectionate and wanted to say hello to other people we passed as well.
Happy boy - staffie x seal ?!
Happy boy - staffie x seal ?!
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Bailey, has been struggling in kennels recently but he leaves all his worries behind as soon as he meets his walkers.Your met with a waggy tail, happy smiley boy who wraps his body around you as he leans in for cuddles.
Bailey and I had a paddock play session today , to release that energy he loves running playing tennis balls and if you become distracted as I did, he reminds you with an enthusiastic play, cuddle, sit on your feet that he's here please don't ignore me !
Followed this with a wonderful walk, he can be quite strong on the lead usually but today very relaxed and and easy to walk, his energy levels reduced so he settled beautifully on the walk.
Bailey craves human attention and affection and with those stunning eyes and cute face you cannot resist. A big playful boy who will pull at your heart strings once you meet him
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Love this boy hes absolutely adorable with a playful side.So so friendly to people , waggs happily at other dogs , kisses his friend Millie as she walks past.
He can be initially strong on the lead but he's so excited to get out with you , that he cant contain his happiness,
But a lovely long walk yesterday a route he's not been before ,saw smiles all round and Bailey settled into a lovely pace with long lines to give him
Freedom to explore. He enjoys every moment walking with you , stops to "wait" beautifully by the road , sits , loves a treat , easily changes direction without hesitation always listening and looking to you for guidance.
This boy will love you ,show you his kind and soft side and be a great companion. Truly Adorable x
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Bailey and I went for a wander round the woods today, his nose into everything yet still so responsive to his name, sits beautifully for a treat and a cuddle. He is so excited when you go to harness him, thrilled that it’s his turn for a walk, but settles very quickly away from the noise of the kennel. Cute boy who just needs his forever human to come along love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”