Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Dogs that have found their forever home
EmmaNicole

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

So. Bailey and I spent quite a bit of time together yesterday once he’d decided to stop playing hard to get in his kennel whilst trying to put his lead on that is! Bailey is always very excited in his kennel and does like to grab his lead for a good play but once you are coupled up and open the door he is as good as gold. We went to the paddock first but bailey for once was not overly interested on a play with the tennis balls and so we took to the woods. Once in our stride bailey was a great walk. He did pull to start but with regular coaching progressed to regular stints of walking to heal and loved the praise and ticketes he got in return. Bailey is such an affection loving boy who is eager to learn and just wants to please. And the longer you spend out with him the more realise what a cracking addition to a home he will be. The main thing you notice about bailey though, his tail never stops wagging and he never stops smiling. He is just an overgrown puppy who needs a loving, understanding home who will continue his training and help him realise the dog he can be. Here are some pics of bailey in his favourite position and having a paddle.
B20AE60C-B731-4688-B954-3FF3743DF60B.jpeg
0187A945-3965-4C54-8461-DE52146F0D6F.jpeg
B73219D3-9458-40C6-A9D4-1BB0E2B4C014.jpeg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

My son had a lovely day at kennels today - walking Bailey will always bring a smile to your face. He is such a happy go lucky boy, his optimism is infectious.......if only people could be as upbeat at bailey! Yes you might get a full body workout getting him ready for his walk but who doesn’t like to lose a pound or two?!! After a mini wrestling match - beth, my sons girlfriend, fed Bailey treats through the door - while my son got him ready. He was so focused on his sausages he was ready in less than a minute. Lovely boy - with a lovely nature. Xx.
40123C5C-FA8C-4BED-BDA2-B4081E678884.jpeg
109587CF-F4B9-410C-9868-719608E73A50.jpeg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bailey and I enjoyed a lovely walk last Friday - Bailey walked with a nice and relaxed lead the whole way round - good boy Bailey, I do love his cheeky smile :D
P8035393.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Once you meet Bailey you don't forget him ! Those beautiful happy eyes and smiling face he so wants to please , He listens well to commands and easily follows your lead, looking back time to time for reassurance .
He's a cuddle monster and wraps his legs around you saying please don't leave !!
Once we set off he falls into a comfortable pace , happily walks past other dogs looks at the walkers or owners for attention , he loves any human interaction .
He loves treats, will sit , wait , stay and paw when asked , is good past cyclists , joggers and other pedestrians .
He's a young boy who is so in need of a loving home .
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So Bailey was my first walk of the day and thanks to my taking a wrong turn it turned into a bit of a trek! We managed to get totally lost but the plus side was that I got to give this fabulous boy a well deserved long walk. Bailey loves people and is always very excited when you enter his kennel. Give him a tennis ball though and he’s happy and let’s you clip the led on. So off we went and the moment you leave the kennel this boy transforms into a happy focused boy. Initially he does pull but this is just excess energy and very quickly dissipates. After that Bailey is a great walking companion. He listens and looks to you for guidance and just love to trot along, sniffing and enjoying the peace away from the kennels. So come on Baileys forever familywhere are you, this boy so deserves his own sofa and has been waiting too long.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Another lovely walk following playtime in the paddock with fabulous Bailey boy love4.gif
P8175484.JPG
P8175486.JPG
When it's just me and Bailey he walks so well on the lead thumbs.gif
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So Saturday I got to walk with the amazing Bailey. I was walking with Missie moo whilst my husband Rob walked Bailey. As per usual I was greeted with Bailey's bouncy smile as he clearly wanted the tennis ball I was holding. He is slowly learning to try and stay calm whilst you put his leads on and he did sit in his basket for me although his little rump couldn't stop squirming with excitement. We were quickly on our way for the walk and after a brief period of exuberance and pulling he settled down into a nice steady walk. Bailey is the happiest boy you will meet and you cannot help but fall in love with his huge smile and his puppy ways. He is still a young boy and is finding kennels very stressful which you can see most clearly in his weight loss. Once you are out and about though he calms down so much and he is so engaged with his walker, constantly looking for guidance and direction. I really hope that sometime soon someone can look past his initial bouncy behaviour because all this boy wants and so desperately needs is a rug to call his own and someone to cuddle him and rub his tummy which is his favourite thing ever. So please, please, please if you want a fun, happy, dog and human firendly boy please consider Bailey, I honestly don't think anyone will regret it.
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

EmmaNicole I couldn't have described him better myself. Bailey is probably overlooked due to his initial excitement but shows so much potential to be a happy, loving, housetrained boy who just needs some chew toys and cuddles to keep him occupied ❤
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Another Saturday and luckily for me another lovely walk with Bailey. As volunteer walkers we are not supposed to have favourites but I will admit Bailey is one of mine. I really do not understand why this amazing boy is still with us. Yes Bailey is always super excited when you enter his kennel and bounces around but the moment you give him his ball he knows what’s happening and quickly lets you clip his leads on. Once out and away for kennels is when Bailey comes into his own. This happy boy is a lovely walk. He does have energy but listens well and walks to heal with guidance and constantly looks at you with those gorgeous eyes to check he’s being a good boy, which of course he is. I also got some bonus small paddock time with Bailey this week. In the paddock next to us is a dog known not to like others but despite him coming to the fence giving it large, Bailey just totally ignored him and contuied to chase his ball and have a good sniff. After we’d expended most of his energy Bailey gave me the most lovely cuddles and and lovely little kiss just in case I wasn’t convinced what a beautiful boy he is. I really, really hope bailey’s forever family come along soon as this poor boy is so stressed in kennels and just so what’s a sofa to call his own. So please people look past his initial energy, this boy doesn’t have a bad bone in his body and will be a great addition to any home.
B2188D27-9FBF-42AF-9BFC-F7CC5CD4999A.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Bailey for the first time today and fell in love a little I think! Bailey was his last walk of the day and this was a mistake because Geoff was tired and Bailey is strong and does pull on the lead. He will move him up the walking order next time, so that he has more energy to give him. His comments were that he is a delightful dog, really friendly, and was more interested in cuddles in the paddock than playing!!!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”