Chelsey Malinois x Lurcher DofB 05.07.16 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
RosC

Re: Chelsey Belgian Shepherd Malinois x DofB 05.07.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

Great to see Chelsey running around making friends through the fence.
Chelsey behaved perfectly again today. We had a good walk and a dip in the stream where she raced up and down and splashed around for a long time, having a great time!
Chelsey is always pleased to see you and gets all excited to be going out. She is a lovely natured dog and I hope she gets a loving family very soon.
Having a paddle
Having a paddle
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

I keep forgetting to put this photo of Chelsey up, taken on a walk last week. No one can say this little lady isn't ambitious, she carried this stick (branch? Tree?!) around all of our walk!!
IMG_0654.JPG
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Chelsey went up north today to Broxbourne Herts to develop her social skills: She so wants to meet and greet dogs...here she is this morning playing with Ralph

Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Chelsey giving a paw for a treat. Love this girl. She is nervous to.meet at first but given time you soon see her personality shine through and boy is she funny. She doesnt fail to make you laugh the whole walk
Chelsey giving a paw for a treat. Love this girl. She is nervous to.meet at first but given time you soon see her personality shine through and boy is she funny. She doesnt fail to make you laugh the whole walk
Toops

Post by Toops »

Had a rare Sunday off today and whilst browsing Facebook I decided to message Adam to ask how Chelsey was getting on at Broxbourne. Imagine my excitement when he messaged back and told me that Lynne had collected her yesterday and returned her to Gatwick Kennels woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]

I sent a text to Lynne who confirmed that Chelsey was indeed back at Gatwick and my heart started racing. I immediately got my walking boots on and headed over to kennels. I think Chelsey remembered my voice whilst I was chatting in the car park as she was sooooo excited to see me I could barely enter her kennel as she was leaping all over me.

Eventually managed to get her harness and leads on and we first headed to the paddock for a run around as she had masses of energy. She's also increased slightly in size and I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold on to her on the muddy paths. Had some fun chasing after tennis balls for 20 minutes or so and then we headed out onto the woodland walk and stopped off at the Poets hut for a few cuddles. Chelsey was straight up onto the sofa where she belongs.
17-12-17-1.JPG
17-12-17-2.JPG
17-12-17-3.JPG
17-12-17-4.JPG
Then we set off on a walk over the common, Chelsey soon fell into step and kept checking in with me and stopping for a lean against my legs.
17-12-17-5.JPG
17-12-17-6.JPG
She also very much enjoyed having a roll in the grass although secretly I think she was just trying to remove the gentle leader that I use.
17-12-17-7.JPG
17-12-17-8.JPG
I'd like to say a massive Thank You to Lynne for bringing Chelsey back down - you've made my Christmas! :thanks.gif:
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Chelsey had a play date with Joey today

RosC

Post by RosC »

Another walk with Chelsey today, I like to walk her as often as I can because she is so sweet. After the usual overly friendly greeting we set off on a muddy walk. Chelsey had a bark at Biggy and Marlee who were following us through the woods :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: so we let them pass and then carried on walking much more quietly!
Chelsey always seems to be on a mission and walks fast but doesn't really pull. She just has lots of energy!
She picked up a stick just as we were leaving the woods and stood outside her kennel door with it not quite realising why she couldn't fit it through the door 0002.gif]
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Chelsey had THE best time in the paddock today.
She was full of the joys of spring which was rather apt considering the warm sunshine.
Chelsey loved playing with all of the balls on offer - tennis balls, rubber balls, boomer balls and of course her trusty blue rugby ball.
She was so polite but playful, galloping on those long legs of hers to retrieve any ball that I bunged for her and dropping it at my feet.
Chelsey takes a bit of time to trust but believe me, once she loves you, wow she loves you!
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

A4020672-39D0-4AE7-B3F8-F9EBB5A83439.jpeg
Took my fave girl (well, one of them!) for a runaround in the paddock.
This girl’s joy at having a run and a play really is infectious and I swear that she smiles.
Just look at that face!

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”