Barry (Harry) Lurcher x Patterdale? DoB ?2011 Brighton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Barry (Harry) Lurcher x Patterdale? DoB ?2011 Brighton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Harry3.JPG
Barry's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a South East London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Barry is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Barry was in boarding kennels nr Guildford and then in foster with 2 other dogs

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Harry's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Harry99.JPG
Harry14.JPG
Barry's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 1.6.17: Hey
Hope your well. This little terrier lad is in a local high destruct pound and they don't give much time, they've asked me to help but I can't at the moment as 9 in already this week. Know you are busy but just in case.....
Older entire male. Sweet with people. Ok with dogs after time but initial standard male terrier Nx
Harry2.jpg
Harry1.jpg
sweetpea

Re: Barry Lurcher x Patterdale? DofB TBAss Gatwock Kenns

Post by sweetpea »

He looks just like my friends Patterdale X whippet. ....... love4.gif
Sarahk

Re: Barry Lurcher x Patterdale? DofB ?2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

What a looker, seriously all round gorgeous boy love4.gif
DSC05909.JPG
DSC05892.JPG
DSC05921 - Copy.JPG
DSC05906.JPG
DSC05921.JPG
DSC05899.JPG
DSC05884.JPG
beautiful side profile <3
beautiful side profile <3
DSC05886.JPG
DSC05888.JPG
DSC05901.JPG
DSC05914.JPG
DSC05920.JPG
DSC05911.JPG
DSC05923.JPG
Smitten yet, I am (as you can see by the large amount of photos !!! Couldn't stop clicking !!!) love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
sweetpea

Re: Harry Lurcher x Patterdale? DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely photos. ..he would fit right in here 0093.gif xxxx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

How is harry doing ?xx love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I walked Harry on Friday, he's doing very well.
Friday wasn't a case of when Harry met Sally but he did meet Maudie May, Jack and Fredds !!! Harry was one cool dude and no response to any of them when they had their little barky chats !!!, lovely walk with this guy thumbs.gif
Cuddles once we got back to the kennel grounds love4.gif
IMG_6445.JPG
IMG_6446.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update :thanks.gif: thumbs.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It was my first time of walking Harry today and what a little star he is . Harry met Alice and Andy who had come to do a taster session at the kennels. He showed them not only what a good boy he was, but what great fun and how rewarding it is to walk our rescue furbabies. Harry is mega cute and so friendly. Non reactive to passing dogs through the kennel block. Walked very nicely on his lead with no pulling. No problem with passing traffic. Harry enjoyed a good sniff in the woods and was quite happy to pose for photo's as he had extra cuddles! Takes treats very nicely - wonderful manners. What is not to love about this boy?! love4.gif xx

Harry was quite happy to pose for photo's and Alice and Andy kindly gave me permission to post one up - thank you!.
20170618_103848.jpg
20170618_103923.jpg
AndyS

Post by AndyS »

What a great boy Harry was to have for our taster session! So gentle and friendly, straight away wanting his belly rubbed before we set off for the walk.
What a lovely chap love4.gif

Big thanks to Kim for our taster session, can't wait to come back thumbs.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met and walked Harry for the first time today. My goodness, I think I have now met Mr Perfect - a stunning little dog who behaves impeccably all the time. He completely ignored the gorgeous Tyler on our walk and was far too busy having fun enjoying his walk - sniffing around and yet keeping up a fast pace. :crossfingers.gif: he is not with us long.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”