Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
KateM17

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KateM17 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Glynis had another lovely long walk on Sunday. She was keen to go, so keen we left her mate Shadow behind! Although there was a little bit of rain Glynis didn't mind. She strutted her stuff on the pavements of Smallfield and then back onto the bridle path where we met up again with Fiona and Shadow. Glynis is such an easy walk and enjoyed quite a few sausages along the way! She was a bit stubborn when I wanted to take her to one side to let several approaching joggers pass us, but the lead jogger recognised her and said 'its ok I met her last week!'......A few grumbles passing other dogs but that's just Glynis letting them know she is there! Please consider Glynis if you are thinking about adoption. She's a lovely little girl! It would make my year to see this beautiful girl in her own forever home x

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:03 am

Gorgeous Glynis - there is no other word for her. She and I had a great walk yesterday. She was more than ready to go and greeted me with a few licks before we headed out at a fast pace. She got very lively when we saw a squirrel and also when we saw one of the two cats back at the kennels but otherwise she just kept a fast pace by my side. I find her very calming, lovely company and will be so happy when she finds the forever home which she so deserves. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Judy

Post by Judy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:25 am

I took Glynis out yesterday, it has been quite a while since we walked together and so it was lovely to be taking her out again. Glynis really is such a gentle kind sole, she is so very easy to walk and loves being out and about. I agree with the previous comment in that this gorgeous girl will make someone a wonderful companion and I really to do hope she will find that special someone very soon. love4.gif

Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Met Glynis today, what a big softie!
Very easy to walk, a kind soul that would be a great companion. A peaceful walk with a great girl.
A78A04F4-12FE-4054-903A-B2083A2528B9.jpeg
442A8509-A430-48B7-AE1D-5F670DDCA3FB.jpeg
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

heleny

Post by heleny » Fri May 04, 2018 11:13 am

0093.gif Glynis is a lovely girl - she is great to walk as she is calm and steady - that is until you see a cat or a squirrel and then she gets very lively! I love the greeting I get from this gentle lady and I love the fact that we are both on the same wave length as we wonder down to the woods, avoiding the mud if possible. She is very dainty and doesn't much like to put her paws in mud. It really is her time to find her own home. What is keeping people? :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:03 pm

The Sun was out on Sunday and so was special little lady Glynis. We had a lovely stroll in the sunshine with Fiona and Tyson. Obviously, Glynis being Glynis she had to take the lead! She started off at a good pace, but as the weather got hotter into the walk, she did slow down a bit and walked very closely beside me, taking every opportunity to sniff and pee wherever she could! Glynis loves a good old sniff! She was very easy on the lead and didn't take any notice of Tyson who was puffing and panting behind her! Glynis is a dear dear girl, who loves her walks, and is so very gentle. After our walk we sat on the grass for a while, she had a bum scratch and cuddles, a couple more sausages and chilled in the sunshine before Lynne took her back to her room. Glynis is gorgeous!!. A lovely girl that has waited too long now for her forever sofa, here's hoping she gets on that 'reserved' list soon xx

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:38 pm

Glynis has had lovely walks over the last few weekends with me and Fiona. Last weekend, I let Fiona take the lead (well sort of!). Glynis is always in charge! The weather was warm and muggy and even though by mid afternoon it was hot, Glynis was eager to get on her way. It was a calm chilled walk, with a lot of sniffing and peeing and a few sausages along the way. A lovely girl, a joy to walk and I am always pleased to see her on my list of walking partners! Gorgeous Glynis a real little lady who has been through a lot and continues to thrive. Love her angel13.gif]

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm

This was my third walk with Glynis, and what a treat she is to walk. She is very calm and takes everything in her stride. We stopped every now and then for Glynis to have a treat, I let her decide where she wants to walk and off we go. She is such a gentle soul, it would be lovely for her to in a forever home. angel13.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:39 pm

I hadn't walked Glynis for quite a while and so I enjoyed meeting up with her today. She gave me a lovely greeting - nice to know she hadn't forgotten me and off we went. It was quite warm so Glynis and I went through the woods in a leisurely way. She is so clever - she reads the path ahead and works out how to avoid puddles. She is so calm and gentle and therapeutic almost - that is, until she spies a squirrel, and then it is lovely to see this gracious, sedate lady become like a puppy! I so so wish she would find her forever home - she has so many lovely qualities which need to be appreciated by her own special person in her own special home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 pm

My dearest wish would be for this lovely lady to find her own special home. She so deserves it. We had a lovely walk through the woodland - Glynis kept just in front of me and kept up a reasonable pace, stopping once or twice for a sniff or two. She is a lovely girl to walk and to spend time with - come on forever home for Glynis. This lovely lady has waited patiently too long! :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”