Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
heleny

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

They are lovely photos Kate, thank you, and capture the gentle, calm spirit of lovely Glynis. We went for a quiet walk today which she enjoyed and then she snaffled some sausage before I left her in her little room. She is very fragile these days and does not need to walk far. We ambled about for about 20 minutes with Glynis being her usual calm self until she saw a cat and then Glynis became a bit more lively. I so agree with the other walkers. This lovely lady would be no trouble at all in someone's home - she does not have expectations and would be grateful for comfort, warmth and the love of her human. Please someone consider homing her. She deserves that so much. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

walked the gorgeous glynis for the first time on wednesday a real treat she really is a sweet dog you walk along at her gentle pace hardly knowing you have a dog on your lead we followed otto the puggle for a decent trip round not attempting to keep up with the youngster and letting him cover a bit more ground she really enjoys a few sausages on the way round and seemed to really enjoy her slow amble around the roads and woods and we hope the retirement home for this good natured dog is coming this year

P1010154.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Glynis was my last walk of the day, poor Glynis was a bit wobbly on her legs to start with, once she got going we had a slow walk down the lane, with plenty of treats. Dear Glynis should be in her retirement home where she can sleep on the sofa. angel13.gif]
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

So Glynis and I had a nice long walk today. We started out walking alongside Fiona and Pablo but they were a bit too quick for us so we carried on at our own pace which was slow! We went down the lane, onto the main road and then onto the bridle path. Glynis loves to sniff and take her time, so we managed half an hour up the bridle path and then turned around and came back. Glynis is getting on in years and whilst half an hour up the path is a good walk, you have to remember she needs to walk back..... She did start to hobble along, but in true Glynis fashion she took her time and carried on, she just plodded along until we got back to the kennels. I think she enjoyed it. She had a few sausages along the way and time didn't matter. We met up again with Pablo and they walked well together until he invaded her space a little bit and she gave a little grumble! Glynis is a lovely girl, loves her walks and her treats and she is a true trooper. We'll continue to walk her until that special person comes along and takes her home forever. I hope its soon.....Love her X angel13.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Glynis and I enjoyed our end of session amble today. She is such a gentle soul, walks quite contentedly by your side, as long as you go at a gentle pace. She enjoys a little gravy bone as a treat and takes it very gently. Glynis would be such a wonderful companion to an older person, or someone who can’t walk long distances but likes to get out for a nice stroll. She so deserves a happy ending, this little girl xxxxx
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

took sweet glynis out for a stroll around yesterday - she had been snoozing since we arrived but by the time we were finished walking the other dogs she was up and ready for a little walk - a gentle amble down the lane and back eating as many sausages as is caninely possible (ide saved loads for her as i know how she loves em!) and a leisurely saunter on the woodland walk and she was v happy to get back to her basket for a rest - glynis seems like a very undemanding dog who would prosper in a nice quiet loving home
P1020748.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear gentle Glynis, we had a stroll down the lane, despite the cold, she walked well today, Glynis loves her treats. Glynis is not a demanding girl she just would love a peaceful home and a warm bed, let's hope that comes soon Heart fill with love.gif]
anne

Post by anne »

Dear Glynis was having a little mooch around with Sue this morning although she did not seem impressed with the weather.
DSCF1047.jpga.jpg
DSCF1048.jpgb.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Oh love that picture of Glynis! She and I went for our end of session ramble together. She is such a gentle easy girl, so undemanding. She let me know when she had had enough, the temperature was dropping and the clouds were gathering and I thought her timing was perfect. She had a nice chicken chew when we got back to her room. It would be so nice to see Glynis in a nice quiet loving warm home. Xxxx
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

glynis is becoming a big fav with me (and i think most of the walkers) she really is a gentle girl who likes a slow quiet stroll with plenty of sausage breaks - when we got back to the kennels i let her decide whether she wanted any more walking and after a bit of mooching she seemed quite happy to do a little bit more on the woodland walk - hoping 2019 is her year for the loving home she so richly deserves
IMG_0247.JPG

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”