Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
k8fisher9

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by k8fisher9 »

I was lucky enough to walk this beautiful girl Saturday. Hope to get the chance to earn her trust. She took treats from my hand even the tiny liver flakes. Shes a gentle soul. Hopeful we'll find trust in one another soon. She took me for quite a walk, I didnt expect to goto the roundabout on the main road. She picked up some left over treats from poets hut too. This girl has a long memory.

One thing i thought curious both Glynis and Evie took me to the Poets Hut and nuffled the sofa for left over treats :) gorgeous girls full of love and character.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took the lovely Glynis out this afternoon. It has been quite a while since I walked Glynis and initially she was a little slow in getting going but as soon as she realised we were going for a walk and that I was ok there was no looking back. We went at her own relaxed pace as she sniffed new smells along the way. Glynis really is a darling girl, so gentle and kind. I hope she finds her forever home very soon, she really does deserve it after the terrible life she has had. angel13.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with Glynis, while Leeanne and Perry walked in front. Glynis is happy to go at her own pace and have a good sniff and of course treats. I would love to see Glynis in her forever home, with lots of peace and quiet for her
k8fisher9

Post by k8fisher9 »

I was lucky enough to bump into Glynis after walks. She was with Saturdays own pocket rocket Katie. Glynis was welcoming, and allowed me a gentle stroke. Hopeful i might get the chance to accompany this beautiful girl on a walk again soon. Intriguing girl just waiting for a trusting pair of hands and cat free home to find her. Lovely soul xxx
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Sundays wouldn't be Sundays without a little stroll with our girl Glynis. She was sleeping when I arrived at the kennels today. Glynis is always my last walk, as she can be a little on the slow side. We had partnered her up with a walk with Evie, but Evie was raring to go and Glynis not so much! So it was just the two of us (like I like it really!). Glynis doesn't care much for rain, so we had a stroll down the road and then I took her on a very chilled out woodland walk. We passed Evie in the paddock and walked on up to the Poets Hut, but Glynis wasn't interested in having a sit down, so we took a slow walk back to her room, where she settled down with a few sausages. When I left her she was all curled up in her bed. Glynis is a very special girl and I would love for her to find that special someone to take her home and look after her forever x Love her x
Judy

Post by Judy »

Glynis really is a treasure, she does like to walk at her own pace which is fine, we did a lovely round circuit this afternoon going through the woods and a little road work before returning to the kennels. It is good to see Glynis enjoys going on longer walks as not so long ago she only wanted to walk up the drive and back. Such a gorgeous gentle girl. love4.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I always have a lovely walk with Glynis, she is happy to walk at her own pace and of course lots of treats. She is such a gentle soul, she is not demanding, she would like a comfy sofa and quiet home, fingers crossed this happens soon angel13.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely stroll with Glynis this morning, carefully avoiding the puddles. Glynis is happy to stop for treats, then a slow walk back to her kennel. As winter is approaching Glynis should be in a warm house where she can relax :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I love this girl - everything about her - from her calm, gentle manner to her love of treats. She is always good company when we go for a gentle walk and she certainly enjoyed the sunshine today. I so, so wish she would find a home where she can be warm and comfortable. :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

No time spent at the kennels would be complete unless I spent time with my gorgeous friend Glynis. She knew I was there and came out of her bed to the door, no doubt hoping for some treats. She is such a lovely girl and we always enjoy a peaceful, calm time away from the clamour of the kennel block in the peace of the woods. It must surely, surely be her time for a calm, warm, loving home. :goodluck.gif: :goodluck.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”