Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chapmania

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

I enjoyed a wonderful walk with Glynis yesterday. She is just a total delight to walk a angel13.gif] Glynis is so gentle and so easy to walk. She takes great interest in her surroundings. I love spending time with her. We stopped off at the Poets Hut where she had the chance to relax, have treats and cuddles. A beautiful girl who so deserves a home to call her own and to be loved and cherished. Love her love4.gif xx
20180225_102530.jpg
Attachments
20180225_102537.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

I hadn't walked Glynis for ages and so it came as a lovely surprise to get the lovely greeting I got from her today. She is such an easy dog to walk and really appreciates being outside. She was calm around the rather heavy traffic of today's walk and ignored the other dogs we passed. She is a lovely, gentle soul and really deserves her special home to come along soon. :goodluck.gif:
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

I hope her time does comes soon........Until it does, we will all walk Glynis to the moon and back..... Today, we had a lovely long walk. We pounded the pavements of Smallfield. Nothing phased her, she trotted along, took the lead and had a good old sniff on the return leg through the woods on the bridle path. Glynis is a lovely girl, she just needs a routine of eating, walking and sleeping in a nice cosy warm home. She happily walked along, occasionally looking back when I called her name to take a sausage. Glynis is a delight to walk, very easy on the lead. She's in the reception office, she knows where the letterbox is, and knows where the sausages are posted! So to all the volunteer walkers, don't forget Glynis........she loves a sausage through the letterbox X
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Glynis and I enjoyed a chilling walk today. She was my only dog of the day and had my full attention! It was difficult to avoid the mud as we started off out on our walk on the bridle path and then onto the pavement of Smallfield. She happily trotted along as she does and occasionally looked back when I called her name. She loves her sausages (so had quite a few!). She so needs to find her forever sofa, she doesn't need or want much.......Just somewhere to call her home, where its nice and warm and for someone to love her like all us walkers do........ x
heleny

Post by heleny »

Glynis and I had a lovely walk today in the spring sunshine. We went through the woods as it was such a lovely afternoon and, my goodness, does Glynis enjoy walking at quite a fast pace! She is so very easy to walk and just enjoys walking along, chatting as we go. We met several people with dogs and we chatted to them all. Glynis was very well behaved and just stared at the dogs. It was extremely muddy and she doesn't like walking in mud - somehow she seemed to pick her way through most of it. I think she is a perfectly lovely girl who despite all the traumas and tribulations of her previous life has managed to stay calm and soulful. I just so wish she would find the home she so deserves. :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Glynis was my first dog to walk yesterday and as she was my first dog we went for a long walk through the woods. It was lovely and she really responded to the spring sunshine by putting her best foot forward and going at quite a fast pace again. She is so easy to walk you barely know she is at the end of the lead. We met several people out with their dogs and Glynis was very well behaved only becoming reactive when a small dog called Honey barked and barked at her. I returned her to her pen where she wolfed down her breakfast. Lovely girl. I so so wish she would get her forever home as, as we all know, she has gone through such a lot in her life and now needs some peace and contentment. :crossfingers.gif:
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

What can I say that I haven't already said about our gorgeous Glynis?? I arrived at the kennels today.....she was sleeping, I looked in the window.............she was sleeping! When I got her out.......she was ready to go! This little lady is calm, serine and loves a good old walk and a few sausages along the way! She merrily walked in front of and parallel (on the other side of the road) to Shadow the staffie. We had a lovely walk....All I want is for this lovely little lady to secure her forever home. You won't be disappointed! She wants for nothing really. Just someone to feed her, walk her, love her and keep her safe and warm. You really won't be disappointed. She's a beautiful soul inside and out. X She so deserves it x angel13.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I so agree with everything Kate and the other walkers have said about Glynis. She is lovely - easy to walk, calm, patient, absolutely gorgeous. Despite everything she remains trusting and lovely and I just so wish she would find her forever home. She had a lovely walk with me today - the sun was shining and we went for a long walk through the woods. She keeps up a fast pace yet never pulls. She occasionally gets distracted by squirrels and is great to see her showing this interest in them. A gorgeous girl. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

C083CF37-D891-4CEB-9556-A49D51C555D6.jpeg
I had never walked Glynis until today - I’ve been missing out. The rain held off for our walk so we made the most of it. We had a lovely amble thorough the woods. Glynis never pulled, she’s a very easy dog even on the muddy, slippery paths. When I asked her to wait at a muddy slope, she waited patiently for me to get safely down. Glynis loves her treats, only once having to be asked to take them gently. She’s a beautiful girl both inside and out. Xx.
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Glynis had another lovely long walk on Sunday. She was keen to go, so keen we left her mate Shadow behind! Although there was a little bit of rain Glynis didn't mind. She strutted her stuff on the pavements of Smallfield and then back onto the bridle path where we met up again with Fiona and Shadow. Glynis is such an easy walk and enjoyed quite a few sausages along the way! She was a bit stubborn when I wanted to take her to one side to let several approaching joggers pass us, but the lead jogger recognised her and said 'its ok I met her last week!'......A few grumbles passing other dogs but that's just Glynis letting them know she is there! Please consider Glynis if you are thinking about adoption. She's a lovely little girl! It would make my year to see this beautiful girl in her own forever home x

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”