Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elaine.scott1

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

It took some persuading for Glynis to come for a walk in the rain, the treats worked!!. We had a lovely walk and the sun came out as we walked back. She is such a gentle soul and when she gets to know you, is happy to see you. Please consider Glynis for her forever home angel13.gif]
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Glynis was ready and waiting her walk today! She is such an easy going girl and loves her walks. I took her through the woods where she happily sniffed and wandered. She always takes her treats like a lady and we occasionally stopped along the path for strokes and a sausage. She walked calmly in front of Ruby (pup), who was keen to catch up and meet Glynis, but she wasn't at all interested and just kept on going. It's such a shame that Glynis is still waiting for her ideal home, she'd make a wonderful companion, she isn't a 'needy' girl, food, treats, walks and a cosy place to sleep is all it takes to keep her happy. A gentle girl that just needs her retirement home now. x
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Spent a lovely bank holiday walk with our gorgeous Glynis today. She was ready to go and had a good old stroll through the woods with walking partner Lady. Lady took the lead and Glynis followed at her own pace behind, having the occasional sausage along the way. You can't help but wonder why Glynis has waited so long, but her time will come soon and someone special will see her and take her home. I know it! x
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with Glynis, we had a nice steady stroll through the woods and along to the stream. Glynis enjoys her treats on her walk, such a sweet gentle girl. I would love for Glynis to find her forever home, she has waited so long for her own sofa angel13.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked Glynis today, this little girl is making me feel a bit sad. She has waited such a long time in Rescue for someone to choose her. She is a gentle unassuming little soul, very easy to walk, happy to be by your side and not at all demanding. I do wish someone could see the beautiful soul this little girl has. smiley-sad010.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took dear Glynis for a walk this morning, she was not keen to go into the woods, so we Glynis lead the way down the lane. She is happy walking at your side, and accepting treats. Glynis is not at a demanding girl, she would like a peaceful home with a comfortable sofa and bed. Let's hope the right home comes soon :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I so agree Elaine - Glynis would make no demands and would be such a gentle, loving companion in the right home. She was barking for my attention yesterday and so I gave her some treats to be going along with until we could walk those treats off on a walk later in the day. She was happy to walk through the woods but we didn't go fast. She is a gentle, beautiful soul - nothing would make me happier than her finding her perfect home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Sunday walking and I got to walk my favourite girl Glynis. She has a lovely deep bark and you know its her! I always walk her last as she can be a little on the slow side sometimes and we don't like to rush! She is so chilled on her walks. I wasn't so keen on the off lead puppy that came bounding towards us, but Glynis bless her didn't spot him, so I turned her around and walked the other way, while Fiona tried to distract the puppy with a sausage! The owners eventually put said puppy on the lead, Glynis did get a bit grumpy when she passed him, but she was soon over it and got back into her chilled out stride. This girl loves a sausage or two, so after a lovely long walk, I fluffed up her bed and left her with a few sausages to munch on..... love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I took gentle Glynis for a walk today, we went where she wanted to go, with occasionally me suggesting a change of direction that she agreed with. Glynis asks very little, bordering on nothing, from you. She breaks my heart a little each time I see her because she always seems just a little sad, but today on our walk I felt she was happy and it cheered me hugely. Glynis likes a gentle walk, she stays right by your side, she won’t go where she doesn’t want to, simply coming to a stop or turning around! She doesn’t like bridges, so when we come across one we turn off or turn around. She is a sweetheart, a beautiful soul, I would love her to find her perfect human and forever home x
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Glynis and I had another lovely long stroll in the woods today. It was wet and muddy with puddles everywhere but in true Glynis fashion she walked around them all and kept her paws as clean as she could! We walked behind Fiona and Evie. Evie was very interested to meet Glynis, but Glynis just wasn't interested and got on with her walk. Seeing them both so close together the difference between the two is very obvious. Glynis needs her retirement home, where she can snuggle up and sleep in her own comfy home. She's waited a long time. angel13.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”