Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
heleny

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:57 pm

My dearest wish would be for this lovely lady to find her own special home. She so deserves it. We had a lovely walk through the woodland - Glynis kept just in front of me and kept up a reasonable pace, stopping once or twice for a sniff or two. She is a lovely girl to walk and to spend time with - come on forever home for Glynis. This lovely lady has waited patiently too long! :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Today Glynis and I walked through the woodland with fellow walker Jane and the lovely Felix. Glynis seemed to really enjoy some company today although the weather was hot and she preferred to amble rather than walk quickly. She also enjoyed lots of sniffs - more so than usual, probably because she was in such a relaxed and laid back state of mind. My dearest wish would be for this lovely, and oh so deserving lady, to get her forever home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 am

What more can we say about Glynis that hasn't already been said? She is a lovely, gracious lady who yesterday enjoyed a sedate walk through the dappled shade of the woods. I say 'sedate' but when Glynis spies a squirrel or a cat she can become almost puppy like in her liveliness. She is always well behaved and biddable however. Even when we meet other dogs Glynis shows no reaction. She would so love to find her own hearth and home and her own special human - because, in her own quiet way, this lovely lady has so much love and loyalty to give to that special person. Everything crossed that the right person finds her soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:27 pm

The beautiful Glynis enjoying her potter in the sunshine yesterday xxx
DSC05625.JPG
DSC05626.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:58 pm

I had a lovely walk with Glynis, I always let Glynis decide where she wants to walk. Such a beautiful gentle girl, she walked a quite a pace, stopped for a few sniffs then on our way again. Glynis would make a wonderful companion, she so deserves her own sofa angel13.gif]

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Lovely photos! I hate to say I am a bit selfish when it comes to Glynis. I have to walk her on Sundays, but today I gave her lead to Fiona whilst I tagged behind at the start with Maizie! Glynis was in good form, ready to get on her way, but before we set off, she had a bit of paddock time. I love seeing her so independent walking around and when she is ready popping over for a sausage or two! She walked so calmly, a bit slow to start, but it was hot, and she quickened up the pace when Maizie and me went in front. It was lovely looking back at her, tongue hanging out, really enjoying her walk. Loads of sniffs and lots of wees. Glynis is a beautiful girl and I so wish she could find that forever sofa she's waited so long for. Adorable! angel13.gif]

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”