Tess (Roxie) Cane Corso Italiano X DOB 21.02.16 Sandhurst

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Tess (Roxie) Cane Corso Italiano X DOB 21.02.16 Sandhurst

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Roxy62.JPG
Roxie's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Manchester council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Roxie is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Roxie was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Roxie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Roxy41.JPG
Roxy70.JPG
Roxie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 20.04.17: Urgent...Hi Lynne Do you have space to take any pound dogs? Pound is really full. Pics attached. ...all are urgent Amanda
Bernard14.jpg
We selected 2 when we shouldn't have been taking any...what to do
Chapmania

Roxie Cane Corso Italiano X DOB 21/02/2016 Chessington Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Roxie love4.gif xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Welcome Roxy, you'll be loved here
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Wow what a super girl love4.gif I have fallen big time for her......Lynne said I would thumbs.gif
Met Roxie for the first time today as she is new into Gatwick. She is 2 days post spay so we took a lovely amble through the woods and around the common. She is a real sweetheart who loves cuddles and will lean against your leg when you stop walking.
I have a feeling she won't be with us long.......
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Out on a long walk around the fields and I happened to bump into Roxie being walked by Barry. She's absolutely gorgeous and so so friendly, as Debbie said Roxie leans against your leg when you stop and she was happy to have some fuss while I was talking to Barry. Shame I couldn't capture her wonderful smile!
Roxie.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Well just how GORGEOUS is Roxie, the word just isn't enough to describe her beauty, Roxie had us all swooning love4.gif
Feast your eyes - they'll pop out your head !!!
DSC04745.JPG
DSC04741 - Copy.JPG
DSC04741.JPG
DSC04762.JPG
DSC04755.JPG
DSC04750.JPG
DSC04752.JPG
DSC04772.JPG
And what a head tilt love4.gif :cool.gif:
DSC04768.JPG
DSC04770.JPG
DSC04770 - Copy.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
DSC04753.JPG
DSC04755 - Copy.JPG
DSC04759.JPG
DSC04766.JPG
DSC04778.JPG
DSC04781.JPG
All that beauty and then she nuzzles her body in to you, irresistible
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Wow Sarah you took awesome photos :thanks.gif: Roxie doesn't just look beautiful, she has the heart to match love4.gif love4.gif
We had another super chilled walk today. Met off lead dogs without issue. Slightly curious on sighting a squirrel landing in our path but not overly keen to pursue.
Headed back via my car...... after Roxie devoured most of my lunch, she decided a little snooze was in order and sprawled herself out on the duvet on my back seat thumbs.gif
Love this special girl love4.gif
xxlisaxx

Post by xxlisaxx »

We had the pleasure of taking Roxie out today, what a beautiful girl she is, so friendly and yes leaned in to us for some love and cuddles. Roxie has such a soft coat it goes with her soft nature .
We took Roxie in to the paddock and played ball she likes to run after a ball but hasn't quite grasped the concept of bringing it back but loves to be chased with it in her mouth, bless her.

I'm sure this lovely girl won't be in kennels for long xxx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Gorgeous girl ...has a great dane look about her love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Wowsers! 0093.gif 0093.gif
Said hello to Roxie in her kennel on Sunday and she really is a stunner. Somebody on the fb page said she has Dame Judy Dench eyes. We all laughed, but now I can see it!
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”