Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Jersey

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Lovely chilled out walk with Buster today. We stopped along the way and sat down enjoying cuddles.
DSCF3760.jpgbuster.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF3757.jpgbuster.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Super chilled walk with Buster yesterday as always, followed by a run in the paddock. However Buster did get a bit giddy in the long grass, jumping around with joy like a puppy. I remember he used to do this when he first came to us. I think the delightful feeling of the long grass gives the dogs a head rush as several of the dogs seem to love being in the long grass, jumping about like kangaroos.
DSCF4194.jpgbuster.jpg
DSCF4196.jpgbuster.jpg
DSCF4198.jpgbuster.jpg
DSCF4199.jpgbuster.jpg
DSCF4200.jpgbuster.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I was just heading out for a walk with Buster this morning and we met Spud and Helen. Spud immediately wanted to be friends with Buster and to go where Buster was going, so we walked the two boys together. Spud certainly looked up to Buster (emotionally and physically!) and really enjoyed his company. Buster was very calm and gentle around Spud, looking out for him. thumbs.gif love4.gif
DSCF4276.jpgspud buster.jpg
DSCF4278.jpgspud buster.jpg
DSCF4279.jpgspud buster.jpg
DSCF4280.jpgspud buster.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Until our walk yesterday I had not realised what a totally gorgeous, chilled out, lovely dog is Buster! There are not enough superlatives! He is people friendly, dog friendly, extremely handsome, easy to walk - an absolutely ideal companion for most people. It just gets you wondering why on earth this lovely fella hasn't been snapped up? :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
anne

Post by anne »

To say Buster was excited to greet all his friends back at Gatwick is an understatement. He and Frankie were bursting with excitement, so Teresa and I took them for a walk. These two get on so well, they are a wonderful, funny, entertaining pair. After a lovely walk, including a visit to the stream where Buster had a wallow, we let them have a play in the paddock. So lovely to see these boys again but they are both still waiting for a home.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

What a joy it was to be reunited with my friend Buster again on Sunday. How I have missed him! It really saddens me that Buster still finds himself waiting for a home, but I just love walking him. He was mega excited to see me as he has been at Broxbourne for a while. Once Buster gets to know and trust you he forms a very close bond. Walks with Buster are always a joy and I look forward to them. On Sunday we walked with Teresa who walked his best friend and kennel mate Frankie. Today we walked with Jan and Frankie. Both walks were fun and enjoyable. I nearly got pulled into the stream on both walks! Buster loves the water and as both days were extremely hot he spent quite a bit of time cooling himself down. Such a well behaved boy out and about, nothing seems to phase him. Love him to bits love4.gif xx
anne

Post by anne »

Buster and Frankie enjoying their walk this morning. The video shows nothing remarkable, just how happy, relaxed and comfortable they are together on their walk.
DSCF5504.jpgbusterFrankie.jpg
DSCF5510.jpgbuster Frankie.jpg
DSCF5512.jpgbusterFrankie.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Buster was enjoying investigating in the long grass this morning. He was rather pleased with himself having just flushed out a pigeon.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of taking Buster on the Charity Walk on Sunday. Buster was very excited to be going out. He is always pleased to see me and also Teresa who comes into the kennel with me to collect his kennel mate Frankie. The kennel area was very busy with people and dogs waiting to set off on the walk. Buster remained very calm. He was so well behaved on the walk but then he always is! Buster is very comfortable around other dogs although we kept a safe distance apart from Frankie who walks close by his side. It is always a pleasure to walk this amazing boy. I love him to bits love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”