Tansy Presa Canario x DOB 2010 - 10th March 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Tansy Presa Canario x DOB 2010 - 10th March 23

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Tansy4.jpg
Dear Lynne,
It is with the heaviest and most broken of hearts that I’m writing to tell you that we had to say goodbye to our wonderful Tansy on 10th March, just two weeks ago. Today (the 24th March) would have been her fifth adoption-day anniversary and it seems like only yesterday since that amazing day when we brought her home and she became our everything. With lots of love Jacqui xxx and Caroline xxx
Tanzy.jpg
Tansy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Tansy was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Northern council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Tansy life. Tansy is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Tansy arrived into our care 16th April 16: Tansy was in boarding kennels near Guildford

Visit [url=http://rescueremediesdogrescue.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4343] Tansy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. [/url] Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Tansy.jpg
Tansy1.jpg
Tansy2.jpg
Tansy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours April 16;Tansy is a brindle and white female Cane Corso she is spayed and vaccinated and chipped, she is approx 3-5 years old, we believe she was heavily bred from in the past. Tansy is not comfortable with dogs, she is strong on the lead: Tansy has been in kennels for 9 months waiting for a Rescue Place. Tansy is very friendly with all people.

Tansy comes as soon as we can arrange transport
Tim

Re: Tansy Presa canario x DOB 2010 Chessington Kenns

Post by Tim »

Wowza Kiss of love.gif
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Chapmania

Re: Tansy Presa canario x DOB 2010 North England coming soon

Post by Chapmania »

Gorgeous girl love4.gif xx
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Hi my names Leigh from Homeless Hounds where Tansy spent the last nine months ,I was just wondering how she is getting on as we had quite a close bond.
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

I'm one of the walkers at Chessington and met Tansy this week. She was so friendly and a real gentle giant! Liz, who walked her mentioned that she was lovely to walk and did not pull at all. She is obviously strong due to her size but she was very well behaved and walked happily by her side. I'm looking forward to getting to know her!
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Thanks for the info just hope she soon finds a loving home.
LizS

Post by LizS »

Hi Tansy is doing well, she's a friendly lady with a playful side, she can be strong but she mainly just walks by your side, looking up every now and again for strokes. love4.gif
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A proper beautiful girl :smiley-love014.gif:

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Tansy today :D
image.jpeg
More pics to come but thought I would share this one tonight, I think we can say Tansy was saying Thankyou to Lynne for saving her :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

and kisses for Lynne too love4.gif
DSC02817.JPG
Quite a grandeur about Tansy, quite a regal girl she is :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC02816.JPG
DSC02818.JPG
DSC02820.JPG
and a smiley one too :D
DSC02819.JPG
Doing her serious pose !
DSC02823.JPG
DSC02822.JPG
and out breaks the smile again thumbs.gif
DSC02825.JPG
DSC02826.JPG
:smiley-love014.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
janec

Post by janec »

Terry, one of our walkers, met Tansy today and thought she was gorgeous! He has asked me to upload his photos of Tansy.
FullSizeRender_opt.jpg
FullSizeRender (2)_opt.jpg
FullSizeRender (1)_opt.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”