Smiley Crossbreed DOB 2011 Farley Green

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Smiley Crossbreed DOB 2011 Farley Green

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Smiley.jpg
Smiley needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Smiley was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Smiley is spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Smiley needs to be an only pet. She has good dogs skills but can be a little dominant. Smiley was mixed within the pound pack of 9 dogs, and in foster with 4 other dogs but had a few 'set toos'. Smiley was in Kennels near Guildford

Visit Smiley's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Smiley04.jpg
Smiley's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam @ Broxbourne asked us to find Smiley her new family
staffylevi

Re: Smiley Crossbreed DOB 2011 Heartford

Post by staffylevi »

Well I picked up the lovely Smiley first thing this morning and took her to my vets to be spayed... I put a blanket on the passenger seat for her to sit on although I shouldn't have bothered as she was so excited she immediately leapt over the front seat to the back seat and back again and then back to the back seat again; you get my drift!!! winkwink.gif :smiley-rolleyes010.gif: Once she settled she travelled really well... Just waiting for the phone call to go pick her up - she will be staying with us for her recovery. More later... :D

ps. She's weighed in at 21.5kg. x
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Well done staffylevi. Your girls will love her , she looks beautiful bless her.
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Beautiful girl
Beautiful girl
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

So good walking on the lead.
So good walking on the lead.
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Really good at listening. Such a soft lovely natured girl
Really good at listening. Such a soft lovely natured girl
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

I walked smiley at Broxbourne before she went for her op. She is such a gentle girl. Very good at listening. She doesnt pull on the lead at all. She has those melt your heart eyes. Hope she finds her forever loving home soon x
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Well Smiley sailed through her op and all went ok... she was very whiney that night but did have some food and sat with me on the sofa until 12pm .
Yesterday I took her over to see my mum, sister and brother and she was an absolute star! Everyone is in love!! love4.gif She travels brilliantly in the car and really is connected to you as her pack leader. She has clearly had some kind of training as I was doing bits and pieces with her yesterday and she was great!
She only met Lilly and Lois up until last night as Jasmine was in Devon with Lee. She met them all very nicely; the odd grumble but nothing major - she is an absolute love.
She was very clean on her first night here and has continued to be: she has impeccable food manners and is extremely gentle taking treats.
GAWJUS GIRL!!! love4.gif
Navigating to the vets
Navigating to the vets
Are you sure you know where you're goin'...??
Are you sure you know where you're goin'...??
Hmm... I'm not so sure!! Have you done this before??
Hmm... I'm not so sure!! Have you done this before??
Stroll round the garden
Stroll round the garden
Hey everyone ... look at my wound!!
Hey everyone ... look at my wound!!
Gawjus x
Gawjus x
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Tim

Post by Tim »

Marie, Simply love the photos of her in the car and the one with her head slightly tilted to one side ...Gorgeous absolutely Gorgeous mylove.gif
Tim
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I was lucky enough to meet Smiley last time I was at Broxbourne taking some pictures :D

Smiley is a great name for a stunning dog, I just love her colourings, and oh yes, Smiley likes the odd joke ! They make her laugh ...
DSC01342.JPG
DSC01371.JPG
Smiley is such a good girl, loves Adam and such a clever girl for the camera, she had all poses covered ! thumbs.gif
looking up at Adam ...
looking up at Adam ...
DSC01343.JPG
"Stand to the right please Smiley"...
DSC01333.JPG
"and to the left please" ...
DSC01356.JPG
"hold it right there gorgeous" ...
DSC01355.JPG
"Now can you sit please" ...
DSC01363.JPG
DSC01337.JPG
DSC01359.JPG
DSC01346.JPG
Simply pawfect :smiley-love014.gif:

Close ups ...
DSC01339.JPG
DSC01361.JPG
DSC01351.JPG
DSC01360.JPG
DSC01348.JPG
don't you just LoVE her love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”