Daisy Aylestone Bulldog DOB 2014 Alfold, Surrey

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Daisy Aylestone Bulldog DOB 2014 Alfold, Surrey

Postby xxlynne » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:21 am

Current Status: Homed

Daisy61.JPG

Daisy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: Daisy was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound before Dec 15. We stepped forwards to offer Daisy a Rescue place and she came into our Rescue 23rd Feb. Daisy is now spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Daisy was in boarding kennels near Guildford.

Visit Daisy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Daisy77.JPG
Daisy71.JPG
Daisy82.JPG

Daisy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam asked us to find Daisy's new family

Daisy came into our care 23rd Feb. She is underweight, and has been waiting a longtime so Daisy we apologise and hope we can fast track her into a loving home. She was spayed yesterday, vet checked, chipped and 1st vaccinated and wormed. She was very mystified with having to adorn a buster collar but 5 days and she will be feeling great and recovered. Just glimpse video and pics post op. Welcome Daisy
DaisyFeb2.jpg
DaisyFeb1.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Daisy Aylestone Bulldog DOB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Postby Sarahk » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Are you ready to be wow'd ?!?

Daisy Daisy give me you answer do, i'm half crazy all for the love of you Kiss of love.gif

Methinks you'll all be crazy for Daisy ...
DSC02261.JPG
DSC02277.JPG
DSC02267.JPG
DSC02263.JPG
DSC02261.JPG
DSC02271.JPG
DSC02276.JPG
DSC02269.JPG

:welcome.gif: Daisy love4.gif

After posing for the camera and winning all our hearts Daisy-woo went for a walk with Mr Moby, my did they look a stunning pair and both quite taken with each other, more pics to come !
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby Sarahk » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Daisy and Moby loved their time together on their walk today thumbs.gif
DSC02299.JPG
DSC02279.JPG
DSC02280.JPG
DSC02281.JPG
DSC02282.JPG
DSC02283.JPG
DSC02284.JPG

Such fun that Daisy rolled on her back, legs in the air, sheer joy :D
DSC02292.JPG
DSC02293.JPG
DSC02294.JPG

Celebration over and enjoying Mobys company once again :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC02302.JPG
DSC02304.JPG

Lovely time had by all love4.gif
Sarahk

Postby Tim » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:19 pm

A few more photos of the gorgeous Daisy, enjoy..........
untitled-2.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-6.jpg

Gives paw too
untitled-7.jpg

Loves a cuddle
untitled-8.jpg

falling asleep whilst having her back scratched
untitled-11.jpg

Rachel found her tickle spot
untitled-13.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby CoraMc » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Daisy is a gorgeous friendly girlie and I loved meeting her today. Even in her 'lampshade cone'today, she was in good spirits and very friendly. I don't think she'll be with us long. Kiss of love.gif
CoraMc

Re: Daisy Aylestone Bulldog DOB Gatwick Kenns

Postby Sarahk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:58 pm

I knew she'd be a big hit Cora :D

Here on her walk on Friday with Charlie :D
image.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Daisy Aylestone Bulldog DOB 2014 New Romney Foster

Postby johnfowle » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Daisy has come down to the seaside to take in some of the refreshing breezes coming off the Channel!!!! I stayed with her last and she slept like a log. She had a super walk this morning and tomorrow will join Blossom on her walk through the fields and alongside the canal. She is great with the other residents which she has met and really affectionate with all the people she has come into contact with. She is a trifle underweight but she has a good appetite and I am sure that will soon be remedied. Easy on the lead, loves a close snuggle....she will make some lucky person a true companion.
johnfowle

Postby Sarahk » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:43 pm

So pleased she's enjoying some home comforts with you John, the sea air will do her good and think she'll love the walks and the company of Blossom.
She really is one gorgeous all round girl isn't she thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Postby johnfowle » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 am

"Stunning" was the adjective used to describe Daisy when her walker first met her in her bedroom.....and that was just her appearance. And when he returned with Daisy and Blossom walking in parallel he was totally amazed that anyone would allow such a magnificent lady to stray....she is happy. loves meeting people and is great with dogs. She is house trained, eats everything put in front of her and enjoys a good snuggle on her bed.

Daisy would make anybody who spots her a truly affectionate companion and will be more than pleased to share the sofa or accompany her owner on walks in the country. She has much to offer her forever home.
johnfowle

Re: Daisy Aylestone Bulldog DOB 2014 Gatwick Kenns

Postby RosC » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:46 pm

I walked Daisy today and like everyone before me I fell in love with this friendly, good natured girl. After lots of cuddles in the kennel we went on our walk. We couldn't walk on the mud because of her stitches so we had a lovely walk along the road. Daisy walked along beside me with slack leads the whole way. She is even more beautiful than the photos show, very laid back and extremely cuddly and affectionate. love4.gif
RosC

Postby Chrissy M » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Daisy n Chris.jpg
RR walkers often get sat on, but we enjoy it ! Daisy relaxing with Chris
daisy smaller.jpg
Scrumcious !
What an amazing fur baby Daisy is !

I was playing ball with Jacob today, and Chris walked by with the lovely Daisy, Jacob thought she might be after his yellow ball (it is rather nice !) so he barked a little bit but she took it all with good grace, not at all bothered and being very calm, Jacob stopped after she got close and still hadn't tried to take his ball ;0) soon they were relaxing in the sun together.

Daisy is so good looking and friendly am sure she will fine a home so, I hope so, she needs to share her magnificence !
Chrissy M

Postby Chris86 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:08 pm

I've said hello to Daisy from outside her kennel a few times but had my first proper meeting with her today and... sign_omg.gif she's gorgeous and just the friendliest girl! We had a little potter around before we stopped to chat to Chrissy with Jacob. As Chrissy said, Jacob had a little bit of a bark at Daisy just to remind her that the ball was his :D The whole time Daisy's tail was wagging and she just wanted to say hello, she eventually just started rolling around and sunbathing to show how relaxed she was.

After Chrissy had taken Jacob back, Daisy and I trotted on before she effectively told me she just wanted to chill out in the sun so we headed back and had a nice sit down. She's also a really playful girl, she seems to like to playfully mouth while rolling over but is very gentle with it. Daisy loved having a lay down in the sun having a fuss made of her, she eventually started drifting off until Chrissy came back and Daisy wanted to go say hello. She instantly took a shine to Chrissy and vice versa! Such a people friendly girl, it's hard to imagine how she came to be in kennels! love4.gif
20160314_115704_opt.jpg
Watching Chrissy and Jacob playing

20160314_121645_opt.jpg

20160314_121754_opt.jpg

20160314_121822_opt.jpg

20160314_122009_opt.jpg

20160314_122012_opt.jpg

20160314_122017_opt.jpg

20160314_122450_opt.jpg

20160314_123006_opt.jpg
Chris86

Next