In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Froggie757

Re: Vinnie Shar Pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 Aldershot

Post by Froggie757 »

Best news ever! Enjoy your new home Vinnie love4.gif
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Vinnie and a large bag of balls and toys all to himself !! He couldn't quite believe it obviously the squeaky ones were his favourites !!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

woo.gif] Simply wonderful woo.gif]

His little squishy face bless xxx

Be very very happy Vinnie chops and your new family :smiley-dance017.gif:

(Sat in the office with a big grin on my face with everyone looking at me like I’m a weirdo !!!)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

As Sarah K writes, simply absolutely wonderful!

What a week - first Missie, now Vinnie love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20181128_163309_164.jpg
Vinnie is Homed !!!
Jo recently lost her staffy and her home was too quiet without a dog .Chris's boss recommended they look on Rescue Remedies website as there was Vinnie ...They both knew straight away that he was the one !
So Vinnie had an outing today to Jo's house first where he managed to claim all the toys and balls in the house ! A visit to Chris at work where he inspected the office where Chris works, He met all the employees as he threw his tennis balls around the building followed by a walk .Then back to Jo's for more house exploring as she may have hidden more toys and balls for him !
Vinnie you make us all laugh !!
We will miss you but know that you have fallen on your feet and you will have a very happy life with Jo and Chris who absolutely adore you !!
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

What can I say.............been in tears most of the day at this amazing news. Thank you everyone who has supported Vinnie in the three years he has been in rescue. Thank you Lynne for keeping him safe. Thank you to Jo for giving Vinnie a loving home and it sounds like he is being spoilt already and got all those walks with Chris to look forward to. It was the hardest decision to bring him in after my uncle died 3 years ago but i know that he will be looking down with a whisky in hand and celebrating today. Be a good boy Vinnie in your new home and dont take up too much of the bed....leave some room for Jo. Be happy baby boy in your lovely new home this Xmas. love4.gif
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

This is the best news! Andy and myself have walked Vinnie. we are so pleased a family have seen his special qualities. A wonderful natured special boy. This day has long been coming. Happy new life beautiful Vinnie two balls! 0028.gif [0128.gif] :havefun.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Just the best news. So happy for Vinnie boy, thank you to his new family. Many volunteers will sleep better tonight and Jo Anne can feel happy she has seen her Uncles beloved dog go into a good home. Happy Christmas Vinnie. xmaskick.gif xmaskick.gif newyear.gif icon_rendeer.gif xmas.gif snowwave.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
JacquiC

Post by JacquiC »

This is the most fantastic pre-Christmas present we have all been hoping for!!! Wonderful, wonderful news to know our dearest Vinnie Two-Balls will be in his own warm and comfortable home from now on. Be good little man, and have a very happy life now that you have found your forever home! Thanks so much to Jo and Chris for falling in love with this special boy. Big hugs from Jacqui, Caroline and Tansy (Vinnie's ex-neighbour at RR) xxxxxx

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”