Vinnie Shar Pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 - February 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Lexi

Re: Vinnie Shar pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by Lexi »

I had my favourite house guest come to stay this weekend, and as always he was perfect and the highlight of my weekend 💕

I was really sad to hear that Vinnie has not been having a good time in kennels recently, and the stress has been taking its toll. He cried a lot and seems to have lost some weight - he slept most of the day he arrived 💔 Vinnie needs his forever home ASAP, he’s been waiting since 2015 and is wasting his life without anyone to love him 😭

We went to an enclosed field so Vinnie could have a good run around on Sunday, and in classic Vinnie fashion all he wanted to do was play fetch - with 4 tennis balls on the go! 🎾 (Video to come)

Apart from that our weekend was spent lazing around and cuddled up, he makes a perfect little spoon 💕

My heart aches so much for this little boy, he’s so desperate for a home. Please please please think about applying for Vinnie, he’s the best dog in the world ❤️❤️❤️ All he needs is a home with a life time supply of tennis balls 🎾

Love you always Vin 😘

❗️ Please note that Vinnie needs a home without other pets, no children, and someone that isn't away from home all day ❤️ - THANK YOU ❗️
226FB42A-D82F-4081-AF2A-CED47325FE4E.jpeg
F223B0AF-8E1B-447E-A95A-596E911A08BF.jpeg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Another lovely weekend with Vinnie! He settled in quickly and seems to remember the flat now ☺️

He happily potters about off the lead now in our courtyard when no one else is around, and is very alert and attentive of where I am, and comes back when I ask. For walks, he is comfortable on a long lead, and walks gently with no pulling at all. If an off lead dog come past, I simply bring his lead a bit shorter, he doesn’t really want to meet other dogs anyway.

Vinnie is very good focussed, with his favourite being sausages! This makes him very easy to train/focus if you need him. He’s not precious over food at all, and I was able to move his food and add something to the bowl while he had his breakfast today.

Other than that, Vinnie is a happy little man who loves the pub, making human friends, and a good bit of fuss and cuddles. He’s such an easy peasy dog who loves his humans so so much 💕 please let Vinnies home come soon!
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Vinnie out or a walk with volunteers. He is such a funny, loving, loyal dog. He is getting old in rescue and he so deserves a loving, warm home. Please someone come for him soon x
2018_100315_2202_072.jpg
FranB

Post by FranB »

I haven’t walked Vinnie for a while and it was great to see him relaxed and happy and without a single tennis ball. love4.gif
It was a very warm day and he really enjoyed a paddle and a really good roll on the grass. He had a bit of a bark at the cows, which they ignored, and enjoyed his walk around the island.
3161BD46-D1B1-40DE-8EFC-00E4100FFC14.jpeg
pits

Post by pits »

Wouldn't it be great to get this cuddle-loving plump pudding a home before Christmas?! Please help share Vinnie's info and lets try to find Vinnie his forever home! Since Vinnie needs a slightly more specific, calmer home. Thank you for Natasha, Lexi and other volunteers' great video clips I used for this!
NatashaB

Post by NatashaB »

love4.gif

Beautiful Vinnie on our walk last weekend. Love him <3
vinnie 4.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

A picture of famous Vinnie the Shar-Pei/Staffie cross, sitting for a precious treat the other day, he's waiting to be your dog-shaped warm water bottle!
vvv1ss.jpg
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

From Dawn:
I took Vinnie out for the day today , what can I say that hasn't already been said ... The attention this boy gets from strangers is astounding, he just attracts everyone with his calm and laid back vibe . Despite his years he has plenty of energy and we walked for a couple of hours , we had a picnic in the car park ( Vinnie LOVES sardines)and when I went to move his bowl so he could get the last few bits he just waited , very happy for you to be around his food . On the way back to kennels he slept soundly in the car ( excellent passenger) and even going through the car wash didn't phase this boy . Please read all about our lovely Vinnie on his thread which hopefully will be in the comments below . Love this boy so much.

Vinnie wearing the &quot;cape of hope&quot;.
Vinnie wearing the "cape of hope".

vinlake.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Vinnie Shar Pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 Aldershot

Post by xxlynne »

Well word play and co-incidences really came into Vinnies homing today.

Vinnie's champion was always Joanne (Joanned) whose uncle's dog Vinnie was...and today Joanne (Jojokate) took Vinnie on his very special journey to meet Joanne!

Congratulations to all Vinnie's Joannes, but especially Joanne Best who has such a wonderful home and life to offer Vinnie. Our thanks also to Christopher who will enjoy walking Vinnie 2 balls and sharing his company.

Special thanks to all our volunteers far and wide whose lives have touched Vinnies "once met never forgotten and always LOVED".

Let the celebrations begin [0128.gif] [0128.gif] [0128.gif] [0128.gif]
MandaTK

Re: Vinnie Shar Pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 Aldershot

Post by MandaTK »

ABSOLUTELY over the Moon for Vinnie. At last. Enjoy enjoy enjoy. You beautiful boy. xxxxxxxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”