Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 West Moseley Foster

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
minimum

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 West Molesey Foster

Post by minimum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:29 pm

IMG-20181024-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20181012-WA0005.jpg

minimum

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 West Molesey Foster

Post by minimum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Meant to post these earlier but couldn't remember how to upload the photos! Senior moment.
We are forever taking photos of Blossom. She is so adorable! We took her to meet a friends' 14 week old puppy, Ruby. Nervous of her new surroundings at first but then once relaxed she was fine. Puppy Ruby at first was a little intimidated by Blossoms size but eventually was following her everywhere and trying to play. Blossom just took it all in her stride. Couldn't get a decent photo of the two together - Ruby wouldn't stay still!

Sarahk

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:40 pm

What a treat to walk Blossom yesterday love4.gif
45AE6D00-199C-4D7C-B186-3049B39B3B55.jpeg
9E25550E-1CF1-47D5-80B1-6FF633DB2EB3.jpeg
Sweet girlie xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

anne

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:48 am

Blossom walked with Bozz yesterday and it brought out the maternal instinct in her. Bozz is learning to cope on three legs and with all the slippery mud yesterday it was challenging going for him. Blossom let Bozz greet her politely and slowed her pace to match his and waited patiently for him if he fell behind. This girl is pretty special.
DSCF9274.jpgblossomBozz.jpg
DSCF9276.jpgblossomBozz.jpg

minimum

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 West Moseley Foster

Post by minimum » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:47 pm

We had to let Blossom have a short stay back at Gatwick kennels unfortunately which was upsetting and when we arrived to pick her up she was less than impressed, HOWEVER, when we got home we soon realised that she was obviously just trying to make us feel guilty which we did! She came through the back gate at speed and when inside ran to the sofa and jumped up! You could almost hear her saying I'm home I'm home! Settled back once again with no problem! She is obviously happy with us as when one of us comes in she wags her tail a lot! And when I come home from work she is beside herself with joy! Thankfully the jumping up is getting less.
She is not keen when we spend too much time on computer as she will come up next to you and shove your elbow - which means 'get off the computer now and pay attention to me!' and for my daughter when sitting on sofa with phone in hand, she shoves her elbow so that she can get her to put her arm around her. She's allowed to use phone just as long as her arm is around Blossom! We did manage to get some photos and a video of this but have been unsuccessful in uploading it!
We are enjoying learning more and more about Blossom each day!
She is so easy to walk although Friday morning I didn't go to work and my daughter was taking her out. She came back 10 minutes later as she said Blossom did her business, sat down and refused to go any further. This is very unusual but she wasn't too keen about me not going out with her as well so we're pretty sure that that was the case.
She is so good with other dogs and we love the way she makes a bee line for certain people with that ' love me!' look on her face. Works a treat every time!!

Return to “2. STAFFIE RESCUE”