staffylevi

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 New Romney Foster

Post by staffylevi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:01 am

Blossom has 'blossomed' me thinks John!!! :goodjob.gif: :cool.gif: thumbs.gif
Doin' it for the staffies ...

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:32 pm

You will have read how Blossom and Missy walk so nicely together well, today they played, off lead, in the garden and chased and ran and chased and ran for about ten minutes.That was enough for the first time...but it was great to see.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Oh my. What a super girl! When Blossom arrived she was very nervous and not keen to go out with the walkers....well, if you've seen the recent video you'll see just how much she enjoys her walks....trotting, running, coming back for cuddles and then off again to investigate the reeds around the canal with her tail held high.

She is quite brilliant with other dogs and really affectionate.

Blossom would love to snuggle up close to you on your sofa (or try to sit on your lap, given a chance) and if you are looking for a hot water bottle then you have found it!!!

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Blossom is as near perfect as a dog can be! Loves people, good with other dogs, lovely wagging tail, happy, good recall....what else do you want????

Yesterday evening she followed me into my bedroom. She jumped onto the bed where Precious had already made herself comfortable before I had the opportunity to catch her. No need to worry....both girls had a good smell of each other, then Blossom decided to rest her two front paws on my left shoulder and Precious thought that was good idea and rested her front paws on my right shoulder. One either side of my face....gosh, it was amazing!

Blossom is ready for her forever home now....she really deserves it.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 am

Another great dog, waiting patiently for her forever home. Blossom is a true delight. She is still nervous when meeting new people, but once she realises they are not a threat she quickly comes out of her shell and rolls onto her back for a tummy tickle, or lick you to death.

I am really surprised nobody has shown an interest in Blossom....she would make anybody a gentle and affectionate companion and will snuggle up close to you on the sofa or share your bed at night.
Last edited by johnfowle on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Blossom has had a lovely 24 hours. It was about a week ago when I first introduced her to one of my own dogs....needless to say, a Staffie. They have each had their own room in the annex right next door to each other since Blossom first arrived here, but I have been swapping them round two or three times a day so they have got to know each other's smells. So, a week ago I felt it was right for them to meet each other face to face.

It went really well....lots of smells, lots of face licks and wagging of tails: lots of stroking and "good girls". Ten minutes were enough for the first time and then another tens minutes and then another over the next few days.

So why 24 hours????? I always sleep in the annex bedroom with one or other of these two....enough room for a dog and me on the bed. It had to be enough room for two dogs and me last night and, whilst they slept well, I had hardly any sleep in case things went wrong. It didn't, and today they've spent quite a lot of the day chasing each other back and forth up and down the garden.

I can now confirm that Blossom is good with dogs.....she's a big softee!!!!

SarahW

Post by SarahW » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Wonderful! Blossom continues to prove herself. How lovely that she gets to spend time with another dog! :D
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Blossom and her friend now share the rooms in the annex throughout the day and night. She is such a good girl, appears to have lost her concern when meeting new walkers and is quite happy to welcome other residents into the garden when she is there.

I am really surprised that she has not found her forever home yet....you couldn't find a more affectionate, happy and intelligent dog than this attractive lady.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun May 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Blossom is a super girl....so friendly and apparently happy with a constantly wagging tail. She and her special friend share everything from bed to food bowl....well, when she has finished her meal.

She is brilliant on her walks and welcomes her walkers with enthusiasm. She has beautiful colouring and takes the many compliments she receives with a big staffie smile.

She is really lovely.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:19 pm

I am truly amazed that nobody has spotted this beautiful lady. In many respects I am pleased as she and one of my own dogs are so friendly, that when one or other of them goes out for a walk the one remaining whines until they are reunited. But Blossom is such an affectionate and happy dog....she would love to live with another, but I am sure would settle as an only dog if you can offer her space on your settee.

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”