Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008- May 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
chloe_stockwell

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by chloe_stockwell »

I've met Blossom before but today was the first time walking her and being alone with her. I'm shocked reading through her thread at the past she's had :(

I honestly dont know how she hasn't found a home yet - she's lovely!

She's happy to see you, even though I was new to her she was unfazed. She was great with taking treats nicely and can catch them if you throw them which I found very entertaining 😂

She walks like a charm and showed no reaction to other dogs we saw. She did stop for more treats a lot though which made me nearly trip over her a couple of times!

Lovely girl, find your new home soon!!
20190223_144904_opt.jpg
Stu

Post by Stu »

Dear Blossum shouldn't still be in kennels she has a lovely nature, walks nicely without pulling and is good with other dogs. She would make someone a wonderful companion she just needs the chance to shine.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sometimes it breaks your heart when you suddenly realise a dog who has your heart and had such a tough life is now 11 years old and still not in a loving home of her own!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

new walker gina took out the v friendly blossom walking with otto and isla - all three behaved impeccably walking v nicely together meeting other dogs without a bark - cannot believe such a sweet natured dog is still in kennels we are all hoping she is spotted and homed v soon
IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG
Stu

Post by Stu »

We took Blossom to the seaside yesterday and although very reluctant to get in the car at the start she settled quickly and seemed to enjoy the journey. Once at the beach her confidence grew and by the end of our 2 walks she had a spring in her step. She enjoyed a nap on the decking in front of our beach hut after a bit of chicken for her lunch. Throughout the journeys and at the beach she was impeccably behaved and ignored all the loose dogs of various shapes and sizes on the beach. We will happily take her again.
IMG_0935.jpeg
IMG_0933.jpeg
IMG_0925.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Farnborough Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Sarah and Colin with 2 of their grown up children Hannah and Becky came to meet Blossom today. i must say Blossom really took to them immediately and was very happy to be walking with and also coming to them in the paddock...and delightedly jumped into the car to join Colin for the journey home

Blossomhomed.JPG

Blossomhomed1.JPG

Blossoms departure
Blossoms departure
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif happy tears love4.gif

Be happy lovely and huge :thanks.gif: to her new family xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Absolutely over the moon to see Blossom get her long awaited home :thanks.gif: :goodjob.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh wow, I'm a new walker at Gatwick and have seen the absolute love everyone has for Blossom, I can only imagine how happy you all are, fabulous news, wishing you lots of love and fun in your forever home Blossom angel13.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”