Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Elliesmum

Re: Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm

What a nice surprise to see Frankie and Buster back at Gatwick! Boy were they both pleased to see me and Anne today. I walked Frankie, who calms down nicely these days and is quite responsive to me. Frankie has lost a bit of his podginess and looks fit and well. He wasn't concerned about passing any strangers today and was a really good boy. He's as cheeky as ever and in the paddock, he and Buster had a good play, although Buster got a wee bit excited being back 0002.gif]
I was sitting on the picnic bench when it suddenly lifted up from the other side.....Frankie had decided to go under the seat, roll on his back and was pushing it up with his legs. I'm sure he does stuff on purpose, he never fails to make me laugh!
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

anne

Post by anne » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Buster and Frankie enjoying their walk this morning. The video shows nothing remarkable, just how happy, relaxed and comfortable they are together on their walk.
DSCF5504.jpgbusterFrankie.jpg
DSCF5510.jpgbuster Frankie.jpg
DSCF5512.jpgbusterFrankie.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

anne

Post by anne » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:17 pm

I had a lovely walk with Frankie on his own this morning. Usual Frankie antics - rolling, squirrel watching, puddle paddling and we stopped so I could give his coat a good brush, which he loves.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Had a lovely walk today with Frankie, whilst Anne walked his kennel mate Buster. Frankie is such a lovely friendly boy. I’m not very clever getting the harness on the dogs but Frankie is such a good boy he makes it easy for me. He is very dog friendly, and his anxiety around men he doesn't know seems to be improving. He’s medium sized with the sweetest face and he loves, really loves, rolling in his back in the grass. Fabulous little boy xxx

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:59 pm

I have been walking Frankie for a while now and I have to say I think Frankie has matured a lot. He can still be a goon, but that's his character and what is loveable about him. In the kennel, he calms very quickly now and stands or sits nicely while I harness him. Frankie cam jump up and bop your chin but once you are aware of this, a quick ah ah prevents this and he stops. He can be a bit piggy for treats so i tend not to give him any on the walk and he never jumps up anymore. When I first walked him, he would jump a lot. He is always excellent around all dogs and although he may give strangers a look and I am always aware, he certainly has been much less reactive these days. Frankie really wants to please and I've grown very fond of him.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

anne

Post by anne » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:13 pm

It was lovely to take Frankie out for a walk on his own this morning. Frankie is always entertaining and he is getting so much more confident around people. We passed 2 men hedge cutting and a jogger this morning and Frankie did not bat an eyelid, he was far too busy enjoying his walk. Rolling, paddling in the stream, squirrel watching and cuddles were, of course, obligatory. Oh and we saw a cat, that was just a tad exciting for Frankie!
DSCF6475.jpgfrankie.jpg
DSCF6478.jpgfrankie.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:51 pm

DSCF6573.jpgfrankie.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:08 pm

Me and Frankie had our weekly walk with Kim and Buster today, hopefully Kim Will post the photos. Frankie seems to get more calmer and well behaved each week, he has definitely grown up! I can't remember the last time he reacted to meeting a strange man anywhere now. Frankie can be a cheeky teenager in a nice way, he's so loveable and has such great dog skills, and with his confidence around strangers growing, I so wish he could find his home now.

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:32 pm

It's always a pleasure to share a walk with Teresa and Frankie. Frankie really is a gorgeous boy who so deserves a home to call his own. Love him love4.gif xx
20180909_122632.jpg
20180909_122647.jpg

honeymonster

Post by honeymonster » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am

love4.gif [cry.gif] I have adored this boy from afar for months. I've read his thread so many times. Those eyes just say love me. I never understand how some get overlooked while others bounce in and out. Yes he would need time and patience to settle after so long waiting for a sofa to call his own but pritty sure he would repay you in bucket loads. Staffies are the most loving, forgiving and loyal breeds around. I'd take him in a heartbeat if he could learn to live in a pack. There must be a frankie sized hole in someone's life....

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”