Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Broxbourne Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Jojo18

Re: Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Frankie is funny and fabulous. Loves a few sneaky kisses as your placing his harness.But once hes out he happily trots along , he loves the water and will happily dive in, even on the coldest days , we exolored new places and Frankie takes it all in his stride. He loves to play especially with tennis balls , returning them for you and waiting whilst you retrieve. He's waited too long for his forever home ! X

pits

Post by pits » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Frankie's special christmas video narrated by walker/volunteer Gail

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Handsome Frankie and I had our first walking date today! Frankie is full of character. After the initial excitement in his kennel to give me kisses, he let me harness him and off we went. As previous walkers have said Frankie does love a drop and roll, diving chest deep into the water, and a leap up for a kiss! We did come across an Alsatian being walked, and Frankie just couldn’t take his eyes off the other dog. Made me think he might be missing his old kennel pal Harrison (now homed). Frankie would really benefit with a confident handler willing to put the time he needs to build up his skills. A handsome sweet boy
love4.gif
CC60C5F1-15B7-43FF-B962-07A124969DF9.jpeg
0AAB8D63-532C-4F35-9DC9-5047E9D53FCA.jpeg
A beautiful coat and curly tail
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

GailW

Post by GailW » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:59 pm

FrankieDec17.1.jpg
Words simply cannot express how much I love this gorgeous boy. I get so upset thinking he is still in kennels, especially after his best pal and room mate was homed recently.

Frankie has a beautiful, fun-loving and generous character. As anyone who walks him will testify, he is a happy boy who loves being around people. He especially loves a cuddle (he'll wrap his legs around you for a proper squeeze).

Please, please somebody give him a chance. Let's make 2018 Frankie's year!
FrankieDec17.1.jpg
Attachments
FrankieDec17.2.jpg

Clarkes304

Post by Clarkes304 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Gorgeous Frankie and I went on a long walk today. I hadn't seen him a while and he gave me the most lovely welcome in his kennel with some kisses. love4.gif He was pretty excited to get going and off we went.

We walked by the river today in the sunshine and Frankie loved snuffling along. As it was such a lovely day we did come across quite a few dogs (on and off lead). Frankie was absolutely brilliant and showed me how good his dog skills still are. He had a lovely greeting with a friendly Schnauzer, a few sniffs and happy to be called away to keep going. He also handled passing two very boisterous dogs beautifully. I think he was hoping to run off with them and have a play but alas, I kept him going on our walk (such a meanie!)

We had a little jog around a field because I felt that Frankie would like to stretch his legs a bit more. Frankie still had lots of energy (he is still so young after all) and seemed to love feeling a bit of wind in his ears! I think he would really benefit from having somewhere secure (away from strangers) where he could run about and play.

Back in his kennel, he climbed onto my lap and gave me lots of sweet kisses. We had such a lovely cuddle, and I didn't want to stop stroking his lovely soft coat. Us walkers just can't understand why Frankie is still without a loving home of his own; he is the sweetest dog who has bundles of character. Come on people, don't let this gorgeous boy grow any older in kennels smiley-sad010.gif :crossfingers.gif:

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:13 pm

IMG_4318.JPG

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:15 pm

IMG_4317.JPG

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:15 pm

IMG_4316.JPG
IMG_4316.JPG

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:20 pm

First time I walked gorgeous Frankie yesterday, OMG such a lovely chilled dog. We walked with Betty and he was so good, passed bikes and people and although still a little nervous of some men he loves the men at the kennels as he knows them. He really has the best character and he loves water. I could see him living in Cornwall and going surfing as he's that sort of dog, mr action man. Please consider Frankie as you won't regret it he's gorgoussssss

christyjade

Post by christyjade » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:04 pm

We really like the look of Frankie. Just wondering how bad he is with men now? My boyfriend is worried he won't like him and we have lots of male friends come to visit, is he okay with guys he has already met? Is it just with strangers? Would love to meet him but unfortunately we are on the Isle of Man...

:thanks.gif:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”