Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Hayling Island

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Usual joyful, busy walk with Frankie yesterday, including the obligatory rolling, sniffing and squirrel watching. All was going well until I tripped over and ended up sprawled in the mud. Frankie was very concerned and gave me comforting cuddles and a couple of gentle face licks. He is such a loving and kind companion.
squirrel watching
squirrel watching
still squirrel watching!
still squirrel watching!
handsome boy!
handsome boy!
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie was delighted to make a new friend today. He had a spring in his step after meeting Simba and the boys got on brilliantly.
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie and I shared a very relaxed walk on our own yesterday.
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie and I had a very long walk this morning out around the fields, accompanied by Sue and Donny. The boys were perfectly behaved together, despite Frankie's excitement initially which is just Frankie, being Frankie! With a bit of snow and ice on the ground and the novelty of walking out in the fields, Frankie was in his element. So many new smells and so much scope for rolling around enjoying ones self. ( Frankie, not me you understand 0002.gif] ) Frankie decided frozen cow dung was the most interesting thing ever. He rolled in it and tried to eat it. Frankie is just such a joyful dog to spend time with. He makes me smile and laugh and just lifts my spirits with his antics, his joy and his excitment.
anne

Post by anne »

There is a fallen tree blocking the footpath so Frankie thought it was a good place to strike a pose!
DSCF1089.jpgfrankie.jpg
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

He is magnificent. Gorgeous boy
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Friday was a lovely chance to walk Monty with his best bud Frankie in the sunshine :D
Delightful duo :0)
Delightful duo :0)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

They say the eyes are a window into the soul...…….
DSCF1385.jpgfrankie.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

With the warmer weather Frankie is moulting and seemed a bit itchy this morning (more rolling around than usual) so after a lovely walk in the sunshine, I gave Frankie a good old brush, removing lots of loose hair. He stood happily, enjoying being brushed and then rolled over for tummy rubs. Big softie! love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie and I had lots of fun in the paddock this morning. I have not taken him to the paddock for ages and it was a joy to see him running around happily. He is perfect at fetch, bringing the ball back every time and dropping it to throw again. When he needed a drink, he carefully put his ball next to the water bowl and kept a close eye on it until he had finished, then he brought it back to me for another throw.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”