DSCF3635.jpgfrankie.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely photo Anne, handsome Frankie and those beautiful big eyes xxx

Frankie enjoyed walkies with his 2 besties Monty and Buster yesterday :D
Frankie in the middle xxx
Frankie in the middle xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

During quiet walks on our own, Frankie often stops to check out movement/noise/smells in the hedgerow. He can clearly detect something is there and he stands very still, maybe with a paw raised, and tilts his head from side to side, listening and watching intently. It is fascinating to watch him so I thought I would try and share it...…..
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Could it be a touch of Pointer DNA in his makeup? :goodluck.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Frankie is a happy, lovable goofball!! We went to the paddock today - Frankie loved it. We played fetch for ages, he happily gave the ball back unless he decided he’d rather like to roll on it. He then took a shine to the ball thrower and thought it would be fun to run off with that. He didn’t chew it, just ran with it in his mouth. Frankie is such a bubbly, joyous boy, with just the right amount of cheekiness. He carried a tennis ball for our walk, stopping to roll on it, hide it in the long grass, goading me to find it (daft boy.....I’d watched him hide it 0002.gif] ). So I tried to get the ‘hidden’ ball - Frankie not as daft as I thought.....he plonked himself on the ball making sure I couldn’t get it!!!
5DE8B65D-FE37-415A-8869-9F855CDC6FE2.jpeg
1415AC26-7C98-4CCA-873A-678607146C02.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie and I enjoyed some fun time in the paddock this morning and then we went for a walk, Frankie proudly carrying his chosen tennis ball. Frankie found a big hole in the long grass and being Frankie he had to get down into it, hide his ball, play and roll about. He spent ages in 'his hole' so I just sat down and had a rest and waited while he clowned about enjoying himself. Funny Frankie!
DSCF4727.jpgfrankie.jpg
DSCF4729.jpgfrankie.jpg
DSCF4735.jpgfrankie.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

As Frankie and I were coming back from our walk this morning, Frankie spotted two of his favourite people in the car park and he wasted no time running over for cuddles. He tried to get himself on Jemma' s lap but he is not exactly lap dog sized! Frankie loves cuddles with his trusted friends. He is a big softie at heart. love4.gif
DSCF4998.jpgfrankie.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh boy, do i love Frankie Heart fill with love.gif] it's true, when Frankie trusts you, he is the biggest softie ever and his cuddles are just awesome. He truly is a wonderful dog and I feel so sad that he has not had the chance to prove himself in a home and find his special person. On our walk today, he had a splash in the stream, as he loves to cool down in there, then we had a chilled walk, and Frankie is very chilled these days. He ambled along and will sniff at everything, not a leaf gets missed! As his nose is to the ground mostly, I'm sure he could have been trained as a scent dog, he's a bright boy. The way he made our walk a very sensory one left me feeling very relaxed and walking along with him, on a loose lead, no trouble at all, I was thinking how hard really is it to find Frankies special home? I know and hope that person comes for Frankie one day as he's to gorgeous to be in kennels. Sadly, Frankie can still be unsure of the odd person but you just have to be aware of this. But still, Frankie is a happy boy and is never down with his lot, and this shows his character, bless him.

There was definitely something in the undergrowth that demanded Frankies full attention! We were there ages lol.gif
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Boy, was Frankie pleased to see me today! And who, I'd like to know gave him a cheeky pill this morning? 0002.gif] Frankie was just bursting with happiness today and full of beans, he just couldn't contain himself lol.gif
We walked with Kim and Buster and it's such a Delight to walk these two, they are such great company. Frankie performed all his goofy tricks today, he's just such a happy dog, love, love, love him to bits. I'm sorry you are still in kennels Frankie, because you are so special. We know that special person must be out there somewhere for you.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Frankie has such a sunny nature, he’s always such a joyous boy. We walked with Snowy and her walker Kate. Buds (staffie) usually puts on a rolling display for snowy but Frankie gave him a run for his money on Sunday......just not quite as graceful. Frankie decided to do it on concrete :shock: I took him to the paddock afterwards and despite there being several tennis balls in there he only wanted a particular one - wasn’t at all interested in any of the others. Frankie wanted the muddiest, wettest one. He gives the nicest cuddles, love just pours of this wonderful boy once he knows and trusts you. He’s an absolute joy to be around. Xx
C4F6E90A-A46F-4C0A-B1C8-5035023F34D6.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”