Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Hayling Island

Dogs that have found their forever home
JenG

Re: Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Guildford Kenns

Post by JenG »

A great walk with Frankie yesterday, along with kennel mate Harrison, little Lola and Olive. Frankie has great dog skills and he walked nicely alongside Lola for quite a stretch of our walk today. He is very calm around other dogs and is happy walking alongside them.
We saw a small herd of cows today, Frankie looked like he wanted to round them up - I am very convinced that this boy has some Collie genes!
As it was a hot day, Frankie enjoyed a bit of bathing in the river. He really does love the water and will get right in and swim if he has enough lead to do so!
Frankie's nerves around men are much better and he walked with three men today with just one initial bark at one man, who then gave him a sausage and all was well. So proud of how far he has come.

If you are looking for a youthful, fun, dog friendly dog, Frankie will be right up your street, I hope this boy finds his happy ever after soon. Xxxx
SimonF

Post by SimonF »

Frankie. What a star this gorgeous boy is.

My journey with Frankie has gone from initial trepidation shown only as grumbles and the odd bark to giving me the bestest hugs and cuddles and the most smile inducing 'lean-ins' that just make me adore this boy more and more.

On Saturday Frankie came for a run with Catb and me and Harrison. It was a hot day so we took it easy but Frankie was still 100% in tune with his runner/walker and followed Cat's instruction when faced with other dogs on and off-lead, walkers, cyclists and men he hadn't seen before.
Frankie handled all so well with a simple 'on on' from Cat and when I glanced back and gave a 'good boy' his smiling face just made me so proud of him.

Near the end of the run he thought it would be funny to play a game at the edge of the water at the canal. He put a little burst of speed on at the edge and got Cats feet wet. Not to be outdone Cat went right in with him. Harrison followed but I'd rigged a long line (I also walk Jethro so I was ready for this pairs trickery) and loved the interaction. It was a great way to end the run.

Please have a look at this amazing dogs thread and see if you could be the lucky person to have this gem of a XBreed in your life.

Looks like the plan to get Cat in the canal worked.
Looks like the plan to get Cat in the canal worked.

Splish splash
Splish splash
JenG

Post by JenG »

Frankie and his walker Mrs P joined his best mate Harrison and myself for a stroll around the surrey countryside on Saturday.

Frankie was so excited to see us in his kennel and he loves nothing more than to give you a big kiss! So affectionate.

Out on our walks, Frankie is the clown of the group, rolling in grass and more smelly stuff at every chance he gets, and cheekily looking at you for a sausage! Well today he added to his circus skills and managed to jump and give me a French kiss..... just after eating a bit of horse poo! Lucky me! I didn't mind really as Frankie was only showing me how much he loves me 0002.gif]

Frankie is very relaxed around other dogs, and none more so than his best buddy Harrison, who he shares a kennel with.
Cheeky Chappies
Cheeky Chappies
Frankie is a lovely boy, with such a puppy feel to him. He deserves a wonderful family who have the time and love to help him blossom in a home. I hope he finds his perfect people soon! Xxx
SimonF

Post by SimonF »

Frankie had some fun in the paddock today running around playing catch with Laura and splashing in the paddling pool. He is such a joker and was continually rolling around, looking for tummy rubs and giving you kisses. He will happily play along with you for hours at a time as long as there are cuddles and possibly some sausages thumbs.gif
He is also amazing out on a walk and did I mention his Canicrossing skills?? He will run to your pace and looks back to see that you are ok with the cutest most loving face you'll ever see. He is so caring for his hoomans and shows this as often as he can. He's a total star love4.gif

He is so much more chilled out and about and will follow your direction to the letter. He is also much better with meeting men he doesn't know. With proper introductions we have gone from total stranger to harnessing and walking him like you're best buds in less than 2 hours with only a little grumble at the start if at all. So proud of this boy and how he's ticking all of the boxes.

Come on Furever family, Frankie is waiting to add so much to your lives in so many ways. Please have a look at the homing questionnaire and keep those fingers and toes crossed as it could be you receiving all of this boys love and affection.

We all Loves ya Frankie woo.gif]
GailW

Post by GailW »

FrankieC.jpg
Everybody, please, please take time to find out more about Frankie - the most loving and special boy I have had the pleasure to run and walk with the past 14 months. Frankie makes me laugh, he makes me happy and, above all, he makes me put everything else in my life into perspective. Why? Because he is a dog who just wants to please and loves being around other people. When I take him out I always get the most enthusiastic welcome. But it doesn't stop there! He will always respond to me on our walks and he loves nothing more than a roll around on the grass and lots of cuddles. Frankie has been at RR since a pup which makes me so sad. He's a brilliant boy & it would make my year to see him find his forever home. Please don't overlook this handsome, charming and funny boy who will give you so much back in return for a warm bed and loving family.

FrankieA.jpg
FrankieB.jpg
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

We had such fun walking Frankie today. He made us laugh so many times and was such a good boy. Every now and again ( just because ... why not 0002.gif] ) Frankie would stop for a happy roll ... he is such a character . He does a lovely sit for a treat .... he is looking great love4.gif but would love a family please :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
cant resist this face
cant resist this face
GailW

Post by GailW »

Frankie29.10(1).jpg
I love this boy soooooo much. He's got such a brilliant character and he just makes me smile every time I see him. He is full of affection and whoever offers him his forever home will be very lucky indeed!
Frankie29.10(2).jpg
Frankie29.10(3).jpg
Clarkes304

Post by Clarkes304 »

I had a lovely walk with Frankie in the sunshine yesterday. My mum walked with Harrison along with us, and we had a great time with the two best buds. We both really enjoy walking the boys, and love to see them bumping along next to each other.
We walked down by the river where Frankie in particular launched himself in to every bit of water he could find haha! I nearly went in with him (unintentionally) a couple of times as he splashed about having a great time. He really is a young pup at heart, and he has such a great personality. He also loves a fuss and we had some rest time half way round our walk to have some strokes and cuddles.
Snuffling away
Snuffling away
Patiently waits for a sausage!
Patiently waits for a sausage!
pits

Post by pits »

Frankie's special christmas video narrated by walker/volunteer Gail

nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Handsome Frankie and I had our first walking date today! Frankie is full of character. After the initial excitement in his kennel to give me kisses, he let me harness him and off we went. As previous walkers have said Frankie does love a drop and roll, diving chest deep into the water, and a leap up for a kiss! We did come across an Alsatian being walked, and Frankie just couldn’t take his eyes off the other dog. Made me think he might be missing his old kennel pal Harrison (now homed). Frankie would really benefit with a confident handler willing to put the time he needs to build up his skills. A handsome sweet boy
love4.gif
CC60C5F1-15B7-43FF-B962-07A124969DF9.jpeg
A beautiful coat and curly tail
A beautiful coat and curly tail

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”