Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
frankie

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by frankie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 am

Bea and I walked dear little Lily again this week.We walked her with best mate Mika. Lily is super friendly loves everyone. We walked to the local park she is easy to walk no pulling .Lily didn't like the some of the passing traffic (lorries) she hid behind Bea's legs.She didn't have a problem with bikes or joggers and sat quietly waiting for them to pass.She knows sit loves treats but can snatch when taking them and has to be reminded to be gentle .She is such affectionate girl xxx

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Thu May 03, 2018 10:50 pm

I walked dear Lily on Wednesday in the rain whilst Geoff had her bestie and kennel mate Mika. It’s safe to say Lily is not a fan of the rain and had to be persuaded at the start with little bits of biscuit! However when she saw Mika stepping happily out she resigned herself and we had a very nice if rather wet walk. Lily is a dear little soul with a cute underbite and big brown eyes. She loves a cuddle and a biscuit. She has spent almost all her life in Rescue. It would be wonderful to see her get her very own home and her very own family. An easy little dog xxx no photos today though because the weather was pretty poor!

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Lily had a lovely stroll in the sun on Sunday with Fiona whilst I walked her buddy Mika. Both of them were happy to see us on Sunday and were very enthusiastic to be harnessed and get on their way. Lily enjoyed a calm leisurely stroll behind Mika who does like to take the lead and get on his way! The weather was very hot and Lily took it in her stride and had a good old sniff along the way. She's a great walking companion. Lovely little girl x

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Fri May 11, 2018 10:37 pm

6F98C982-4E4F-4FBA-9A29-3846F77F202D.jpeg
I walked the lovely Lily yesterday whilst Geoff walked her best buddy Mika. Lily is a sweetheart, with a most endearing and very slight underbite. I notice the ? beside the JRT part of her and must say I think more little French bulldog, but whatever her makeup she is a sweetie. She definitely prefers walking in the sunshine to the rain and we had a lovely long walk today. It is heartbreaking to think this little girl has spent almost all her life in Rescue. Someone must have a Lily sized space on their sofa and in their heart. She really isn’t very big!
Attachments
1E430C63-4C4E-4E60-B31A-831BF07EA639.jpeg

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

What more can be said about Lily - she is so full of affection and licks and is really endearing. It is indeed sad to think that she has been in kennel care since she was a pup as she definitely deserves her own sofa. She is easy to walk and loves having a little sniff in the woodlands. Lovely girl - fingers crossed that her day will come and she will find her forever home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:25 pm

I walked Lilly today, while Collette walked Mika. She is such an easy dog to walk, she is very affectionate and walks beautifully on the lead. Lilly so deserves a sofa to call her own, I hope she gets her forever home soon blob6.gif]

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 pm

what a great dog lily is - she walks so nicely alongside her best mate the sausage-snaffler (mika) she would thrive within the love and stability of her own home.. love you lily xxx
Attachments
P1010574.JPG

anne

Post by anne » Wed May 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Lily was lying on a comfy chair in the tea room today. This is what I was greeted with when I went in. Such a hard life!
DSCF3792.jpglily.jpg

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Fri May 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Lovely Lily honoured me with a walk on Thursday alongside her bestie Mika with Geoff. We had a lovely walk with Lily very happy to step out and go for a long walk. This little girl is a sweetie who incomprehensively has spent most of her life in Rescue.

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Leeanne and I walked the lively Lilly and Mika today, always greeted with lots of kisses and cuddles. They were very happy to be out walking in the woods, they were so good when dogs passed them not one bark between them. Mika loves water he decided to lay down in a very muddy puddle! Please consider these two for a forever home, they have so much love to give angel13.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:27 am

Ah Lily - the love of my life - I hadn't realised how much I had missed you whilst I was on holiday. I so enjoyed our walk yesterday and I think you did too. After your usual rapturous greeting which always makes me feel that I am the only person in the world for you (which I know isn't true as you are lovely to everyone) we set off through the woods on a lovely sunny day. You enjoyed the sniffs and smells and stretching those dear little legs and when you got back to your mate Mika in the café you gave him a lovely greeting before snaffling down a few treats. Gorgeous girl! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Lily is such a sweet girl. Its always a pleasure to have a cuddle with her in the break room. She looked super cute yesterday:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”