Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption

xxlynne

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie DOB 09.07.13 Richmond Foster

Post by xxlynne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:17 pm

So sorry I haven't up dated Lily's thread for sooo long.

Lily is doing really well. Lily is still emotionally needy and always will be; She carries the "abandoned 4 month pup into kennels" persona...and has a desperation to adore and be adored. Lily is settled within the pack and just gone through the adjustment of 'the lose of Big Lily' who was homed and suddenly not there. The sense of lose was palpable in the pack but hey 1 week on and Roxy has now been integrated and Lily has a new friend. Such is Lily's nature there is also the edge of new rival for the affection she craves. Lily will screw her nose up at a dog who comes near your knee and do a little gush rush to chase them off...but less and less so. We are delighted Lily has not only accept Roxy's neediness to attention also but has started to play with her; which is lovely to see. As you may know Mika and Lily play indoors; outdoors they both have a great sense of play . Now Lily and Mika both have a new play mate

Here is the pack this morning

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

xxlynne

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie DOB 09.07.13 Richmond Foster

Post by xxlynne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Lily was in a very playful mood...this video was take AFTER she had been dashing around prompting play with me and Mika.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Judy

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:54 pm

I took the lovely Lily out for the first time today. She is such a cute girl, very affectionate but a bit nervous which isn't surprising as she doesn't know me. Whilst out walking Lily kept looking back for reassurance but she certainly enjoyed being out and about. She is a very gentle affectionate girl, I am sure she will be very popular with the walkers. When we got back to the kennels I gave her some chicken which she accepted very gently. What a gorgeous girl, I shall certainly look forward to taking Lily out again. Heart fill with love.gif]

VAL

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by VAL » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:28 pm

Stand back Judy! I fell for the lovely Lily today as we had a lovely walk with Steve and Mika. There was hardly any sign of nervousness, just a little uncertainty at the beginning of a couple of paths. She does check occasionally that you are still with her but is very easy to walk. At the end of the morning when I was checking out, I couldn't resist popping in to give Lily and Mika the last of my cheese, which both took gently after the command to sit.
:smiley-gen132.gif:

Sarahk

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Lily and pal Mika are enjoying their time in the coffee room at gatwick thumbs.gif

Lily on Helens knee and Mika with Lynne :D
IMG_7570.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:23 am

I just love Lily and her pal Mika, really can't understand why they are still with us. Here they are sitting beautifully for treats yesterday but it seems like Hetty wanted to join in too!
IMG_0649.JPG

Chris86

Post by Chris86 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm

The hardest part of going to say hello to Lily and Mika is dragging yourself away, love them both! Lily is just the sweetest and friendliest girl always happy to have a fuss made of her from everyone. And that underbite of hers gives her the cutest expression love4.gif
Lily.jpg
Quite comfy, Lily?

pits

Post by pits » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:17 pm

I managed to see Lily quite a bit when I was staying as a guest at the kennels for the recent fundraiser. I began to increasingly look forward to seeing her in the staff/break room every time I would go in there. She is such a lovely dog. Her toothy smile is so cute. She reminds me of the mannerisms of the dog I used to have for a large part of my life, maybe because she is half of the same breed that this dog was. I hope someone sees how special she is and gives her a chance soon!

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 pm

I took the lovely Lily out for a walk on Saturday. She was very easy to harness up and walked very well with Mika and other kennel buddies. She was very calm and was happy for me to wipe her down after a wet and muddy walk. Took treats gently. She loves a cuddle and a stroke too. Such a happy little girl always pleased to see us walkers in the tea room. x

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”