Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Soperano

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Soperano » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pm

I did my induction today with Stuart and had a great walk with Lilly. She was so good on the lead and walked nicely the whole time.
She enjoyed a good sniff around and was a complete pleasure to walk. I'm sure she had a laugh to herself when I nearly fell over after tripping on a tree root😁😁😁

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Lily and I had a lovely walk through the woodland today. She walked fast, with sniffs along the way, and occasionally stopped and wanted a cuddle. Lily is very cuddle and treat orientated - she has so much affection to give. After our walk she settled back in the café with her mate Mika for more cuddles and more treats. Love her! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Leeanne

Post by Leeanne » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:30 pm

I walked the lovely lily today we enjoyed a nice plod through the woods and lily took her time to explore. Lily definitely enjoys her treats and spending time with people.
:smiley-chores002.gif:
Attachments
C295A89B-ABEE-41FF-B677-B85F81E09F11.jpeg

coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Lily and I had a lovely time today, first going for a short a walk and then spending some time playing in the paddock. She was good on the lead and enjoyed sitting with me for a bit in the poets hut. A real delight.
lily-2.jpg

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:43 am

I took Lily for a walk yesterday through the woods, finding areas of dappled shade so she did not get too hot. Lily is an easy dog to walk - the only area of concern would be the fact that she does not always like other dogs - although Mica in the café is her very best friend. This could be worked on in the right supportive, loving environment of her own home. Lily is a dog who has been in kennel care since she was a puppy. She loves everyone and showers everyone with hugs and licks and everyone loves her. However, Lily is the kind of girl who would really appreciate having her own hearth and home and her own special human to shower all her affection on. She would be the most loyal, loving little companion and I just feel that Lily's someone special is missing out by not finding her now. Yesterday's walk was a typical walk with Lily - easy to harness and get her leads on, time spent outside enjoying exercise and sniffs and then back to the café for treats and cuddles. Everything crossed for this special girl. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:45 pm

I walked little Lily yesterday whilst Geoff walked her kennel buddy Mika. Lily is a little poppet, she can be quite timid and she can also be a little madam passing the other dogs in the kennels or occasionally out on walks. She is very small so she is very easy to control and she obviously gets on with dogs because she has a kennel mate, so a bit of training should teach her better manners. We had a lovely walk and she was very happy to go down to the stream and have a dainty drink whilst Mika lay full length and cooled his belly. I am very fond of little Lily, she has the most endearing underbite, she has spent almost her whole life in Rescue and it would be wonderful if her very own human found her. If you want a little, slightly plump dog who is happy to go for walks ( not keen on the wet and the mud) and adores cuddles on the sofa, then Lily could be the girl for you xxx

Goodgirl17

Post by Goodgirl17 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Oh why is Lily still in kennels. She is an adorable girl who is affectionate. I love walking her. Very easy to harness and she loves the odd treat. There must be a home for her...

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”