Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
sibirro

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by sibirro » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:55 am

took the dynamic duo out on sunday - the usual bobbing and weaving round the tea room in excitement knowing they are going to go out - a few treats and then off - a great walk we saw plenty of dogs while out all met and passed calmly - lily just ambullsxxx ambles along v quietly enjoying a few strokes every now again and a few words of encouragement she knows when we are nearly home and for the first time picks up her pace eager to get home for a little rest and a few more sausages
Attachments
P1010792.JPG

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:20 pm

I don't often get the chance to walk Lily as she is popular amongst the walkers, but today was my lucky day! Helen walked her friend Mika as I walked Lily. We had a great walk together. Lily is as good as gold and it is always a pleasure to walk her. She loves to be out and about and enjoys human company. As it was very hot today Helen and I took them to the stream. Mika just plopped himself down laying in the water. Lily was very ladylike and daintily paddled up and down. It was great to see her enjoying herself. Lily is such a loving girl and it really saddens me that nobody has come forward for her yet. She has so much to offer and would bring so much happiness into a home. Love her love4.gif xx

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:30 pm

great walk again lily (with your buddy of course) - you both passed other dogs nicely and enjoyed lots of attention - always a pleasure topdog
Attachments
P1010928.JPG
P1010929.JPG

Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Lily, what can I say that's not been said before. I think you're great as do most who know you. You walk like a goddess and are always pleased to go out for some messing around. I enjoy my time with you as do many other walkers, plus you are happy to meet new people. Why are you still with us at the kennels? All I can say is that's someone else's loss that you are not their dog and in their life.
So if you'er reading this, give this lady a chance. She really is a star and if you don't, I look forward to seeing Lily soon.
We always have a great walk. I can't wait for our next.

Look how beautiful she is.
20180902_115838.jpg

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”