Lily Staffie x Pug? Bulldog? JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Norwich

Dogs that have found their forever home
natdugdale

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by natdugdale »

Lily is such a sweet girl. Its always a pleasure to have a cuddle with her in the break room. She looked super cute yesterday:
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
Soperano

Post by Soperano »

I did my induction today with Stuart and had a great walk with Lilly. She was so good on the lead and walked nicely the whole time.
She enjoyed a good sniff around and was a complete pleasure to walk. I'm sure she had a laugh to herself when I nearly fell over after tripping on a tree root😁😁😁
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily and I had a lovely walk through the woodland today. She walked fast, with sniffs along the way, and occasionally stopped and wanted a cuddle. Lily is very cuddle and treat orientated - she has so much affection to give. After our walk she settled back in the café with her mate Mika for more cuddles and more treats. Love her! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

I walked the lovely lily today we enjoyed a nice plod through the woods and lily took her time to explore. Lily definitely enjoys her treats and spending time with people.
:smiley-chores002.gif:

C295A89B-ABEE-41FF-B677-B85F81E09F11.jpeg
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

Lily and I had a lovely time today, first going for a short a walk and then spending some time playing in the paddock. She was good on the lead and enjoyed sitting with me for a bit in the poets hut. A real delight.
lily-2.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

I took Lily for a walk yesterday through the woods, finding areas of dappled shade so she did not get too hot. Lily is an easy dog to walk - the only area of concern would be the fact that she does not always like other dogs - although Mica in the café is her very best friend. This could be worked on in the right supportive, loving environment of her own home. Lily is a dog who has been in kennel care since she was a puppy. She loves everyone and showers everyone with hugs and licks and everyone loves her. However, Lily is the kind of girl who would really appreciate having her own hearth and home and her own special human to shower all her affection on. She would be the most loyal, loving little companion and I just feel that Lily's someone special is missing out by not finding her now. Yesterday's walk was a typical walk with Lily - easy to harness and get her leads on, time spent outside enjoying exercise and sniffs and then back to the café for treats and cuddles. Everything crossed for this special girl. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked little Lily yesterday whilst Geoff walked her kennel buddy Mika. Lily is a little poppet, she can be quite timid and she can also be a little madam passing the other dogs in the kennels or occasionally out on walks. She is very small so she is very easy to control and she obviously gets on with dogs because she has a kennel mate, so a bit of training should teach her better manners. We had a lovely walk and she was very happy to go down to the stream and have a dainty drink whilst Mika lay full length and cooled his belly. I am very fond of little Lily, she has the most endearing underbite, she has spent almost her whole life in Rescue and it would be wonderful if her very own human found her. If you want a little, slightly plump dog who is happy to go for walks ( not keen on the wet and the mud) and adores cuddles on the sofa, then Lily could be the girl for you xxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I was determined to walk Lily yesterday as she had not been out so after walking the 4 pairs plus 1 on our list we gathered up Lily and Mika for a final gentle stroll as we were pretty pooped! I explained this to Lily as we had a sit and a cuddle before we set out and she gave me a good wash, to help revive me! We had a lovely walk together, she plodded gently by my side, stopped for a nice sniff now and then to give me a rest, had a very demure paddle and dainty drink in the steam, whilst Mika splashed about, and was altogether adorable. Back home, chicken treat taken and settled on her chair. Lily will make some lucky person the perfect companion dog. It breaks my heart to know this little princess has spent almost her entire life in Rescue. Yes, she is loved, yes she is cared for, but it’s just not the same as a home of your own with your very own human there to love you all the time.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely Lily agreed to come for a walk with me today even though it was so hot and Mika came too with Geoff. We had a lovely gentle walk through the wood in dappled shade and went down to the stream for a drink and Lily had a genuine paddle today! It was nice and cool. She waited periodically if Mika was behind us, for him to catch up. So sweet. We wandered back to her room and she happily accepted a chicken chew, settling in her chair with it. She is such a sweet little girl, it would be just amazing if she found a home if her very own.
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily joined her café mate Mika and I for a walk through the woods yesterday afternoon. They get on so well together and often waited for the other to catch up if one spent some time sniffing something interesting. Lily is really lovable and so affectionate. She enjoys her little walks and also likes getting back to the café for affection and treats. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”