Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Waterlooville Foster

Our remarkable Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing! Find Lurchers, Collies, Spaniels, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, GSDs, Rotties, Shar Peis, Boxers, Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes and other breeds and crossbreeds here!
sweetpea

Re: Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Waterlooville Foster

Post by sweetpea » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:07 am

How is Jethro doing ... love4.gif

EmmaD

Post by EmmaD » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi there Sweetpea, I'm sure Seb and Gloria won't mind if I say he's doing brilliantly!! He's been a very good boy with his foster Bros and is even making progress with his feline foster sister - they are taking it super slow and showing him how he needs to behave with her. Way too early to take anything for granted with the cat, but his progress in all aspects in this loving and super dog savvy family (2 and 4 legged) is a privilege to see and be part of :0)

I haven't had my Jeth this week yet but have a hot date on Friday and selfishly can't wait!! Just on a train so can't post pics but will aim to on Friday for all his fans. He really is the fabulous dog we all knew him to be love4.gif

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:04 am

Thanks Emma ...brilliant news ....i have met Gloria and seb (lovely couple ) thumbs.gif thumbs.gif

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

So glad to hear the smashing Jeth is doing well...……... Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] he's my valentine ! my first RR love (don't tell Buttons) but what a lovely companion Jeth is...so happy he is in a loving home environment xxxx :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES OTHER BREEDS”