Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Waterlooville

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Temp Foster Waterlooville

Post by heleny »

Amazing photos of an amazing Jethro and his thoroughly amazing foster family. Thank you. blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh Emma and Jethro, you’ve made me cry again even though I’ve seen the pics on Facebook already - simply gorgeous - you are Jethro’s guardian angels for sure - Thankyou and keep the pics and updates coming xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Crying happy tears for Jeth, as I have been really worried about him...……..thank you from the bottom of all our hearts for giving him your time and home to share.....he was not coping with the long term stress of kennels...…..he has too much affection to share, just needs to be kept safe at the end of a long training lead as you say, he did leap a 6 ft high fence suddenly when a cat appeared near the kennel paddock !

You have made my Christmas...……. Jeth was the first dog I walked at the rescue...what a lovely chap....xxxx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif:
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

I've been following your posts on fb and almost willing you being in a position to adopt Jethro. However I know that adopting Jethro would not be the easiest of tasks with circumstances as they are with you. It is obvious how much you and Mike adore the gorgeous Jethro and how much you are trying so hard to keep him out of kennels for that bit longer. You certainly are Jethro's guardian angels.

I adore all your pics and videos, which highlight what a star this boy is and how much love he has to give. Like others who are following Jethro's progress with you, it does bring tears to my eyes to see how well he has adapted to living in your house and how well he is coping with Bella and Bella with him. Jethro looks like he has lived with you for more than the few days he has been with you.

Whether or not you are able to jiggle things enough to adopt Jethro, you can, at least say, you did your utmost to keep him. I think we are all hoping that you and Mike are able to adopt Jethro but the main thing at present is that he is kept out of kennels as long as feasibly possible and taking each day as it comes.

Looking forward to the next update on Jethro xx
nkjordan

Post by nkjordan »

Jethro is such a brilliant dog - just a bundle of affection and enthusiasm. I walked him a few times when he was at Guildford and I couldn't understand why he was still in kennels. We moved away nearly three years ago now and I still check his pages on the forum every day, hoping to see that he has been adopted. If it wasn't for our little tyrant - his former neighbour Diesel - I'd have taken him myself ages ago. I'm sure that the longer he's with you, the better he'll prove himself to be. Thank you so much for having him in your home and giving him time away from kennels!
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Lovely pics of Jethro, he`s such a great dog, thanks for giving him a foster break Emma and Mike. love4.gif
:crossfingers.gif: for him finding his forever home.
Stu

Post by Stu »

Just wonderful thank you for giving him the chance he so deserves to be out of kennels. Good luck Jethro!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What a difference a foster home makes to a dog and how he is viewed by others. Well done to everyone who is keeping Jeth out of kennels for now.
:goodjob.gif: blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Whilst Emma's away for Christmas Jethro is with Seb & Gloria and their pack (their cat is separated).
These photos made me blub :D
Snuggles with Buddy and ex SR Lawrie
Snuggles with Buddy and ex SR Lawrie
From left to right ex SR Hughie, ex SR Lawrie, Buddy (other rescue) and Jethro!
From left to right ex SR Hughie, ex SR Lawrie, Buddy (other rescue) and Jethro!
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Look how adaptable Jethro our hero is ! What a lovely photo of him sitting with 3 doggie pals...……….thank you so much thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif 0093.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif Happy Christmas to you with the big hearts..for our big hearted (and well just plain big) Jeth xxx Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”