Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Waterlooville

Dogs that have found their forever home
MrsP

Re: Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

This is my effort to make Jethro look small wink.gif
Jeff4.jpg
His heart is still as big, his cuddles still as genuine, his smile still as gladsome.
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180528_152934.jpg

Looovvveee this boy ! Jethro is amazing he's a big cuddle monster loves human attention and interaction. We had a wonderful walk in the stunning surroundings Jethro was very interested in the running pheasants that kept passing our way.Hes a strong boy initially but settles and thoroughly enjoys his walks however long they may be .Loves the water so be prepared to get splashed or join him for a dip or two ! Fantastic dog still looking for his home x
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I take all my inductees in for a cuddle with Jeth. On first seeing him most of them say oh he is rather large! Hence why I take them in because he is the cuddliest boy ever and just leans into you for those extra scratches and hugs and love. All come out of his kennel being his next newest fan! A strong boy out walking but one to one sitting with him a big softie!! Love this boy so much. xxxx love4.gif love4.gif
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Jethro was superb on our a group walk this week, which included Bernhard, Poncho, Maizie and Jethro and all the dogs behaved impeccably. Each respecting the others space but at the same time waiting as they took turns enjoying the water stops and walked calmly all together in a group. He's a wonderfully loving boy who sinks to the floor for belly Rubs and cuddles
A huge favourite amongst walkers.

rps20180614_131506.jpg
Pegmilly

Re: Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

Jethro does pull but it’s more enthusiasm than anything else. He loves his people, his cuddles, human contact. He is also great at relaxing in the back of Terrys van after a long walk......
CCA24DFA-0D1E-4AC8-BEDE-A99D58C90D0E.jpeg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's the great looking Jethro earlier. It was the first time that I'd properly really met him and he's such a big softie, and was mad about sitting or just lying there and getting attention and belly rubs. Please consider Jethro if you're looking to adopt!
jethro1 small.jpg
jethro2 small.jpg
jethro3 small.jpg
jethro4 small.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's some more photos of Jethro. Thank you to Faith for helping with the photos
f1 small.jpg
f2 small.jpg
f3 small.jpg
f4 small.jpg
f5 small.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's a short new video about the great Jethro who would so really love his own home, and he's shown repeatedly how sweet, gentle and affectionate he is with his humans.

pits

Post by pits »

A new video about Jethro! He has loads of great points about him, his love of cuddling, his skills with being around other dogs - he could live with a confident bitch, he has a heart of gold, he loves humans, he will adore his future owner to bits. Do consider Jethro.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”