Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Dartford W/E Gatwick Weekdays

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Chris86

Re: Jordon Crossbreed DOB 02.13 Gatwick Kenns Dartford W/E

Post by Chris86 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Just to see or read of Jordon opening up and learning to accept people is just the best!

I couldn't help popping in as I was passing through yesterday. What was going to be 10-15 minutes turned into an hour of Jordon cuddles and affection. We had a conversation about how good a boy he's being meeting someone new. Special special boy with all the love in the world!

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Great to see Jordan coping with potential homers ............ very much like little RR Buttons I adopted, he has def been mistreated in the past and Buttons used to jump to grab the leads for the first 10 mins of every walk from the kennels........he also used to destroy harnesses in the kennel he was in, through stress.

At home with me, without the kennels hype and of course the time spent in an enclosed space which contributes to 'fizz' he has never grabbed the leads once, or even chewed any of his toys, he is the most perfect boy.........out and about I just have to be alert for situations he may find difficult, but that is no problem, he will never be an off lead dog, but I would not change one thing about him.

Fingers crossed Jordan can get home at last......he's still such a young dog and has been helped so much in foster and by the walkers , as John says he will always have to be carefully introduced to strangers, but that is easily managed and Jordan has so much love to give xXx :crossfingers.gif: love4.gif

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Wonderful read and pictures. Long may it continue and you get your forever family fella x

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Jordon and I had our Friday date yesterday and as always enjoyed our walk :D
P2094038.JPG
Mr Gorgeous xxx
Jordon decided he needed to smell good so found something smelly to roll in - his "eau de fox poo" is visible just below his right ear !!! 0002.gif]
P2094035.JPG
What can I say Jordon, you look great but not sure of your choice of aftershave !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Juliet Patterson

Post by Juliet Patterson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Jordon came to visit us (Dom & Juliet) plus our cat family of five this weekend. Lynne kindly dropped him off Saturday morning, and after meeting us again, we had the privilege of Jordon staying the night. Over the weekend we have been on many walks and managed 14 miles, resulting in Jordon sleeping straight through the night. Four of the cats came to meet him and our youngest decided this morning to spend some time with him, and both of them enjoyed rolling around the living room in the sunshine. Jordon demonstrated to us his distrust of strangers and also his lead grabbing/tigger impersonation, but each situation was managed. Jordon has gone back to the kennels this afternoon, however, we will be returning Saturday morning to make him a permanent member of our family!
20180211_092722_resized_1.jpg
20180211_094834_resized.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:06 am

Thank you for giving Jordan a chance. Kennels do not help any issues with dogs so the more time spent in a home, the more I'm sure he will improve. Wonderful to see him relaxed. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and him :goodluck.gif: blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Sarahk

Re: Jordon Crossbreed DOB 02.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Tears in my eyes, very very happy tears woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]

Thankyou Dom & Juliet, I am privileged that Jordon chose me a a friend, I love him to bits and so wonderful to see him soooo relaxed and comfortable on your sofa, heart warming, :thanks.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Chris86

Post by Chris86 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Best. News. Ever! :smiley-bounce016.gi: Thank you so much giving Jordon a chance!!! :thanks.gif:

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Wow ! Can hardly believe it ! blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] look at him on the sofa there with his feline mate.

Thank you so much for getting to know Jordan, we are all looking forward to the homing photos for Saturday...... yabadabadooooooooooo ! woo.gif] love4.gif

:dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif:

ChrisE

Post by ChrisE » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Dom and Juliet. Thank you so much for offering to take Jordan into your home. I only really got to know him more when I walked with my son Chris and Jordan last summer. Jordan really is a lovely dog and has so much character and once he begins to trust people, he then settles down and you get to see the real Jordan, the lovable Jordan, the cheeky Jordan, the crazy Jordan (in a nice way). I'm sure you will not regret making this important decision. Jordan so deserves the chance to have a home of his own having been in kennels the majority of his life.

Have a wonderful life Jordan and sending you love and hugs.

Looking forward to seeing updates on this gorgeous fella

:goodluck.gif:

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Just amazing :goodjob.gif: love4.gif :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:

gsdlover

Post by gsdlover » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:07 pm

What a fab update......huge thanks has to go to John & Chelsea and also the amazing walkers as well that have helped him over the past few months...well done all :thanks.gif:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”