Ella Mastiff x DOB 2012 Peterborough

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Ella Mastiff x DOB 2012 Peterborough

Postby Rescue Remedies » Mon May 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Originally posted Mon Apr 07, 2014 by xxlynne
Current Status: Homed

Homing Requirements: Ella is a medium to large crossbreed with a gentle bull breed temperament. She has a sound disposition and would be receptive to dog savvy children. She would settle in with another fluent dog or as an only dog. She would love a secure garden and above all stability, as her bond will go deep.

Video: Ella with her foster pack off lead put the sound up!
Video: 'StanElla'

Her Story: Ella was handed into a pound in season, apparently having been found stray. We offered her a safe rescue place. Ella is now neutered, chipped and fully vax'd. She was foster in Hertford in a multi dog household but is now in kennels in Chessington.

Advert: Ella is mellow, kind hearted and gentle. Ella did adjust well to being in kennels, as well as now in a multi-dog foster placement. She can be trusted meeting other off lead dogs and can cope with their differences. In the meantime, Ella is showing how trainable she is, and she also seems to enjoy sharing her life with other dogs. She is housetrained, can be left, and travels well in a car. She offers marvellous companionship.

Ella is a young, medium-large Mastiff cross with a blue-brindle coat, giving a smokey impression. She has a velvet soft coat. Her health is improved after our vet found she had a decaying pup in her womb on spay. She has a stiff front elbow for a short while but now recovered. Ella enjoys exchanging affection and is adaptable - active or sedentary...she is your girl!

Interested in homing Ella?
Please click to complete our on-line homing questionnaire so we can match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle.

Please visit Ella's thread on our forum to find out whether she is still available. For full details and daily updates on all our dogs available for homing, Click our forum link. Ella is also featured on http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk

***PLEASE NOTE: Our mission is to find every dog in our care its forever home. Our Rescue requests a minimum £175 donation for each dog at the time of adoption. These funds allow us to continue to help homeless dogs.***

ImageImage
ImageImage
Rescue Remedies

Re: Ella Mastiff x DOB 2012 Hertford Temp Foster

Postby staffylevi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Ella is a LOVE!! She is warm, funny, loving, cuddly, obedient, bloomin' gawjus, playful and sensitive... (please don't shout at her she doesn't like it!) Now, where was I ... Oh! yes... Did I say she's a LOVE!!! ;) :)

TOLD YOU!!! :) ;)
ella1.jpg

With the girls and Stanley (All Breeds) on her walk this morning.
e1.jpg

e2.jpg

ella1a.jpg

ellabella.jpg

ells6.jpg

ells7.jpg

Ella is a star... an absolute dream to have around. She could be a first time dog for a loving family. She's got great recall, is housetrained, young, loves to be involved and loves laying on the bed or sofa. :oops: A strong girl with the sweetest of souls and the nicest of natures. A bit of hunter and loves to explore the undergrowth. She greets everyone she comes into contact with with a face wash and a paw. In short she's a great great gal!!xxxx

A few more pics...
ells.jpg

ells2.jpg

ells3.jpg

ells5.jpg

Video: 'StanElla'Sound Up!! :)

'StanElla' with Stanley, Lee, Jasmine, Lilly 'n' Lois x
lee stanella girls.jpg

lee girls stanella.jpg

Let's get this girl a brand new family on our brand new forum to call her very own. Get form fillin' people... ;) ;)

Here she is with Prudence staffy and Lois
Well, it's been a long day... Dreamin' of my forever family... Goodnight!!! ZZZZzzzzz :)
Pru lois ella.jpg
Doin' it for the staffies ...
staffylevi

Re: Ella Mastiff x DOB 2012 Hertford Temp Foster

Postby staffylevi » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:26 am

eb.jpg

Can't believe this girl hasn't been snapped up yet... you really couldn't ask more from a dog; she is an absolute delight to have around; a big soppy lump who hasn't got any vices... well, only one... not for cats!!! She got into next door's garden twice last week, thank God we've got a fabulous neighbour but we've since put some new panels up and she can't go anywhere now... bless her!

She loves her walks, her food, her treats, her cuddles, her foster siblings and other dogs; in short, she just loves life. She's got the saddest expression with those big gawjus eyes of hers and will melt ya heart in a nanosecond.

Come on people let's get this girl a home!!! Get form fillin'.... :thanks.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Just look at that face... :smiley-gen132.gif:
ev.jpg

ex.jpg

ea.jpg

ec.jpg
staffylevi

Re: Ella Mastiff x DOB 2012 Hertford Foster

Postby staffylevi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Two words; AMAZING GIRL... Ella is the whole package and is absolutely wonderful to have around. She doesn't like water but she's getting used to having her feet washed after her walk. She let me cut her claws the other day while she was sleeping; such a star! She absolutely adores her walks and just wants to please. :smiley-gen132.gif:
20140622_212001.jpg

20140622_211730.jpg

20140622_211606.jpg

20140618_165042.jpg

20140618_165035.jpg

20140618_162218.jpg
With Stan (All Breeds)

20140617_133712.jpg
staffylevi

Postby Tim » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm

One or two photos of Ella - she has the most gorgeous eyes and her coat has a lovely colouring to it
untitled-0426.jpg

Such concentration
untitled-0476.jpg

untitled-0450.jpg

untitled-0482.jpg

untitled-0448.jpg

untitled-0496.jpg

untitled-0486.jpg

Strutting the catwalk is tiring work
untitled-0481.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby staffylevi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:05 am

Ella Bella Boo or Miss Ella as she is affectionately known in the staffylevi house is just FABulous! She is a big galah; the soppiest of dogs. She loves to run off lead in the undergrowth; great recall and excellent manners. The saddest eyes I have ever seen that will melt your heart in a nanosecond. She'll sit on the sofa and just flop to the side then roll upside down; such a character; a real softie and an absolute true sweetheart. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Can most certainly live with other dogs; not for cats or small furries; an easy easy girl to have around... come on people let's get this girl in her very own home.

eb.jpg
staffylevi

Postby SarahW » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:29 am

I have only walked Ella once but one meeting is all it took to know what a throughly lovely girl she is, and breath-takingly beautiful. So good to know she is in a loving foster home but some lucky family is missing out having Ella in their lives. Come on foreverhome what you waiting for? :smiley-love029.gif:
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/f...lun%20...%20tionnaire/
SarahW

Postby staffylevi » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 pm

I cant reiterate enough how wonderful Ella is. She makes us smile every single day; SarahW is so right someone is really missing out on this beauty. Really there are no bad points!!! :biggrin.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:
staffylevi

Postby staffylevi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 am

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GIRL!!! FACT!! :smiley-gen132.gif: She's one of the most sensitive, sweetest souls we have ever had the pleasure to meet. One Word... SCRUMMY! :smiley-love029.gif:

20140702_221339.jpg

20140702_222151.jpg

20140702_222140.jpg

Just look at that face!! Oooh!! Could eat her all up! :smiley-gen132.gif:
20140703_170407.jpg

20140703_170525.jpg

She's no lady mind... :oops: :) ;)
20140702_222201.jpg

20140703_170857.jpg

20140703_171054.jpg

Chillin' with Lee's mum in Devon earlier this year :)
20140703_133720.jpg
staffylevi

Postby staffylevi » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Have I said we LOVE this girl... Hmm... I think I have but just in case you missed it... WE LOVE THIS GIRL!! x

Here's a short vid of Miss Ella and how she's spends most of her time... God! She's so bloomin' scrummy just look at that face. Gawj!! xx :smiley-gen132.gif: :D

Video: Dog Tired - Ella
staffylevi

Postby staffylevi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Ella spent Saturday in Broxbourne Kenns while we were at the fun day; we dropped her off in the morning and picked her up later that day and to say she was excited to see us was an understatement. :biggrin.gif:

She had a glowing report from Adam and was the perfect guest. That's my Ella Bella Boo. xxx
staffylevi

Postby staffylevi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:11 am

I wish I could keep this girl!!! :smiley-gen132.gif:
20140819_122258_1.jpg

Miss Ella is such a gentle soul and such an easy dog to have around. I absolutely adore her to bits. She has got the saddest face I have ever seen; a face that just makes you want to smother her in kisses and eat her all up at the same time cos' shes' so scrummy.

This girl is a truly wonderful, cuddly lump. She's obedient, has a fabulous recall but can get a little worried at times if she thinks she's gonna get told off; I get the feeling she's been told of a lot in her past, for what reason is beyond me!!

Ella loves her food and chomps at the bit and shakes while you're getting it ready but as excited as she is at meal times she will sit and wait for her food, give eye contact and eat when I say ok. Such a good girl, can't praise her enough. The only thing that Ella does sometimes is she'll have the occasional wee at night by the back door so she's on the right track. She also needs more interaction in large gatherings; ie. car boots, etc... as she tends to be very pully on her lead and not quite sure of her surroundings but with more exposure she'll be fine!

She loves to play with Stanley (our other foster) and has got such a good relationship with him; if they could be homed together that would be just brilliant... no pressure people!!! ;) ;)

Ella has a knack of curling herself into the tiniest ball - I think she must be double jointed... :biggrin.gif: When she's sitting on the sofa with you she'll just literally 'flop' like a sack of spuds onto your lap or into your arms; Ooh! I could squez her now just talking about it!

She loves her walks and will run like the wind. She has fantastic recall and will run back to you and sit at your feet when you call or clap for her to come back.

Not much more to add except someone is missing out on this bundle of love... so come on people get form fillin' and get this girl into a forever home. :)

You are my sunshine...
20140706_182809.jpg

With Lilly, Lois 'n' Stan
20140819_121314.jpg

Playin' with Stan x
20140911_104425.jpg

20140819_122201_3.jpg
staffylevi

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed