Rosco Rottie x DofB 2014 Normandy Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Rosco Rottie x DofB 2014 Normandy Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
roscoDSC06748%20-%20Copy.JPG
Rosco's Story : Owner was not able to care for Rosco and his partner Hugo anymore so police bought them in to care: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rosco is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Rosco is in boarding kennels nr Gatwick waiting his new family
rosco2DSC06761.JPG
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Rosco's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
rosco3DSC06735.JPG
rosco4.jpeg
Rosco's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 27.07.18: Hi Lynne, We’re in a pickle again, I’m sorry. Just had an urgent message asking us if we can help with two dogs brought in by the police on 23.07.18 as the owner is not able to care for them any more. It’s a 4 year old friendly overweight Akita called Hugh and a 4 old friendly overweight Rottie x called Rosco. The police will pay for seven days’ kennelling only.
RoscoeRottx (2).jpeg
RoscoeRottx (1).jpeg
We know it’s a big ask but were wondering please if you could possibly either take these two boys

Hugh is an entire, just turned 4 year old (26.07.18) gold/cream Akita. He’s overweight but very friendly for an Akita. He’s fairly stubborn which is typical of the breed but has no malice in him, and has already tried to initiate games with staff (play bowing etc).

Rosco is a 4/5 year old neutered Rottweiler x (although pretty much a Rottie in terms of size/looks). All he wants from life is a cuddle. Such a lovely boy who’s just desperate for affection. He is also overweight!

Both boys get on with each other and show no aggression to other dogs.
Chapmania

Re: Rosco Rottie x DofB 2014 Hampshire coming early Aug

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Rosco xx
Elliesmum

Re: Rosco Rottie x DofB 2014 Hampshire coming 13th Aug

Post by Elliesmum »

I can do Rottie cuddles..... bighug.gif bighug.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
jan&nick

Re: Rosco Rottie x DofB 2014 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

we had a great walk with rosco on wednesday a very friendly boy who enjoyed lots of cuddles and attention in the paddock at the end of his walk

P1010936_Moment.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my Rosco won some hearts today, he LOVED everyone he met love4.gif
DSC06748 - Copy.JPG
DSC06749.JPG
DSC06761.JPG
DSC06732.JPG
DSC06735.JPG
DSC06748.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So I was lucky enough to meet and walk Rosco today and what a gem he is. Rosco is totally gorgeous and such a gent. He does pull but eventually eases off as he gets tired. He is a typical rottie in that he likes to be in front and constantly sniffing. We started off in the paddock and had some lovely cuddles and kisses, he is a real cuddle monster. Then off we went for a nice walk. This boy is so friendly and well rounded it’s amazing. We passed several people and dogs and he was not bothered by any of them, just waited happily for them to pass and totally ignored them. We also discover a nice black soooo on the back of his tongue which points to him having a bit of sharpei in the mix. Whoever snaps up this boy up is going to be super lucky. love4.gif here’s a pick of Roscoe waiting nicely for his sausage which he took oh so gently.
D5936181-A01B-4416-AB52-0AFAD42D577B.jpeg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Rosco - a big friendly boy. I got a lovely greeting when i entered his kennel - big dogs always give the best big cuddles. He pulled for the first 5 minutes of our walk - but soon settled in to a nice, steady pace. Not an ounce of malice in dear Rosco - he’s a very friendly, balanced boy. He thoroughly enjoyed his walk - I thoroughly enjoyed walking him - didn’t want to put him back. Xx.
1CF831B2-6F2D-4DF1-A34C-5DC87AAFE06C.jpeg
6605E07B-807A-4017-AC2C-07456156B0D9.jpeg
RosC

Post by RosC »

Met Rosco for the first time today and he is a really gorgeous dog. Very affectionate and so calm and laid back (apart from when we left the kennel which was at high speed as we ran off in to the woods 0002.gif] ). As soon as we had gone over the grass in to the woods Rosco walked without pulling at all and was calm around other dogs and waggy-tailed apart from when he got barked at after sitting nicely for some other walkers to pass and the other dog barked at him. One bark and I said lets go this way and off we went. I think he was telling the other dog off for not having any manners!
He will make a wonderful addition to someone's family home.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Rosco is a big, cuddly bear - a very affectionate, loving boy. On our walk, he stopped every few minutes or so just wanting some cuddles - I was more than happy to oblige. Rosco soon settles after his initial pulling - it’s not unruly pulling, he’s just happy to be out and to have some company. I’ve seen no edge to Rosco, just a lovely natured, daft, soppy boy - he’s adorable. Xx.
33EED2BA-519C-46D8-A2C0-0ED34F7B02BD.jpeg
37159CD9-82D5-4E8B-9FA5-F45AB4FF1626.jpeg
D12BE496-D16A-4876-9C0C-F6253AF4DD68.jpeg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Rosco xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”