Jessie (Gloria) Sprocker DofB 29.11.13 Ham Richmond

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Jessie (Gloria) Sprocker DofB 29.11.13 Ham Richmond

Post by xxlynne » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Current Status: Homed
Gloria36.JPG
Jessie's Story : Found stray/abandoned running with fleas and signs of having had many litters; Jessie was unclaimed within a Surrey council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Jessie is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Jessie is in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Jessie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Gloria57.JPG
Gloria58.JPG
Jessie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information: We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. The dog warden in a Surrey pound asked us to prepare Jessie for her new family and find her a secure caring home.

Sarahk

Re: Jessie Sprocker DofB 29.11.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Glorious Jessie angel13.gif] love4.gif
DSC05463.JPG
DSC05457.JPG
Everyone who meets the dinky little Jessie falls for her charms, she is a delight. Bless her she is very thin but we will soon see that change as she enjoys a good and regular diet - she is such a sweetheart and volunteer Helen is rather smitten as I think you can see from these photos (mind you I'm smitten too !!!). She wasn't long back from the vets having been spayed in these photos so was struggling to keep her eyes open and chin up ! Still, we wanted to share her with you all xxx
DSC05461.JPG
DSC05467.JPG
DSC05468.JPG
DSC05469.JPG
DSC05425.JPG
DSC05436.JPG
DSC05458.JPG
DSC05459.JPG
DSC05460.JPG
:welcome.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:54 pm

Absolute stunner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:51 am

Yes, I've fallen in love again! Just spent a chilled couple of days with this gorgeous girl and she's even managed to get one of my cats to see that dogs aren't all bad.
Jessie came with me to help celebrate my Mum's birthday a couple of days early on Monday, she happily went from person to person, taking tickles and attention as it was available then flopped in the shade when it all got a little hot.
She travels pretty well in the car, she sat curled up on the front seat, she doesn't like getting in to the car but she's not huge so no problem to lift. A few more trips and I'm sure she'll realise the car means fun things are going to happen.
Mum.JPG
Binkie1.JPG
Then we went to Redhill Aerodrome for coffee and a sausage sandwich, well I ate bread but she enjoyed the innards! She meets everyone, old and young, with a waggy tail, everyone is a friend. She can be a little nervous of sudden movements and some loud sounds but she is easily reassured and recovers her composure quickly.
Redhill.JPG
I've fallen so far that one day wasn't enough so yesterday she came to our house to see what the cats made of her. Now my cats are not that familiar with dogs, we don't have that many visit but Jessie is so laid back that she worked her magic on at least one of them. We met a neighbour with his dog out on a short walk, waggy tails all round, very sweet girl.
Cat.JPG
Fraser.JPG
Could make herself at home at yours?

Blinkie.JPG
angel13.gif]

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:45 pm

:goodluck.gif: Jessie xx

xxlynne

Re: Jessie Sprocker DofB 29.11.13 Ham Richmond

Post by xxlynne » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:06 pm

People continued to queue outside reception to have a cuddle with Jessie... today was as other days but was it? Emerging from a cuddle with Colleen Jessie moved to meet Polly and proceeded to blur her tail like an electric fan and lick Polly's muzzle. FRIEND. Peter was the second to be greeted and it was a union ...Father to daughter. Enchantment.
Jessie.JPG
Jessie2.JPG
Jessie5.JPG
In LOVE
Jessie45.JPG
JessiePolly2.JPG
JessiePolly3.JPG
Sisters forever

Froggie757

Re: Jessie (Gloria) Sprocker DofB 29.11.13 Ham Richmond

Post by Froggie757 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Have a fabulous time beautiful baby girl love4.gif (Jessie suits her perfectly, fab name thumbs.gif )

Chapmania

Re: Jessie (Gloria) Sprocker DofB 29.11.13 Ham Richmond

Post by Chapmania » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Jessie love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”